Xbox kinetic

Barney

Going to get it for Xmas, I think. The sports games are supposed to be brilliant, and when you're living in student accommodation it will be a reet laugh to get everyone up and playing the games. Also going to try and convince myself that the exercise games are a valid form of exercise :pullhair:

• 4 weeks later...

I got one last week and it works very well. But be warned you need a lot of space. At least 6ft away to use it, 8ft for two player.

When you played it in Tesco did you calibrate it to your body shape or just use it with the last persons body shape/height?

I got one last week and it works very well. But be warned you need a lot of space. At least 6ft away to use it, 8ft for two player.

When you played it in Tesco did you calibrate it to your body shape or just use it with the last persons body shape/height?

I didn't even get that far it was on the menu screen when i went to use it and simply could move from there, got it to recognise my hand movements a couple of times but kept losing it.

I fear i may not have the required spacial dimension if this 6ft thing is to be believed.

Any issues for a 4 year old using it, as in would it be too advanced?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i personally dont think kinect is worth it in my opinion its really ment for familys and kids. thats what there doing with xbox there making it a kiddies console now. ps3 is also planning a simalar system with ps3 making a ps3 kinnect type thingy