Shocking

LeazesMag

Here we go again. Arguing with nobody about something that didn't happen.

I said it did, and it did.

Go back to work. Fucking dullard.

Aye course it did you stupid old twat. Get back in your foxhole and watch for turbans on the horizon.

God. You're a prick. I said it did and it did.

"Story I've been told tonight. Apparently...."

THAT is how your post starts. You haven't got a fucking clue if it happened, although I know you hope it did.

You stupid arsehole.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye course it did you stupid old twat. Get back in your foxhole and watch for turbans on the horizon.

THAT is how your post starts. You haven't got a fucking clue if it happened, although I know you hope it did.

You stupid arsehole.

You know it didn't then ? Who's the arsehole :lol:

You stupid arsehole.

You know it didn't then ? Who's the arsehole :lol:

Even ignoring the fact you've trapped yourself in your own web of stupidity, i'd say still you.

I often wonder why there's always people willing to make a nothing out of truly offensive stuff like burning poppies, etc but if someone upsets an extremist they feel the need to bow down to how bad this county is. Personally my stance is if people don't like this county they should fuck off elsewhere more to their liking.

exactly.

I find bowing to these cretins who want to ban the poppy is truly offensive and insulting to every single person and the families of everyone who gave their lives in 2 world wars. The whole lot of them are showing their true colours and ought to fuck off. If anything brings to the forefront the folly of this "multiculturism" idealistic crap, its this and the heckling of our troops on British soil by the same shower of wankers, who are allowed to get away with it with the blessing of the namby pamby mob.

Quite unbelievable.

For what its worth I dont think there is anything wrong with multiculturism, I went to school with lads from all races and relgions and most were sound. I think people see these extremists and tar all Muslims with the same brush. I bet you could ask any Muslim on the street about finding Poppies offensive and 99% wouldnt give a shit

What was the company?

Hollister (Abercronbie and Fitch)....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-11708637

remarkably muslim free that article mind :D

Yeah, but apart from that...and A&F not having a majority immigrant staff at all....and them being ok to wear the poppy on rememberance day....and the reason for not wearing it having nowt to do with offending anyone....it's almost exactly the same story. :lol:

Edited by Happy Face

What was the company?

Hollister (Abercronbie and Fitch)....

remarkably muslim free that article mind :D

Yeah, but apart from that...and A&F not having a majority immigrant staff at all....and them being ok to wear the poppy on rememberance day....and the reason for not wearing it having nowt to do with offending anyone....it's almost exactly the same story. :lol:

What was the girl doing out of the kitchen anyway?

What was the company?

Hollister (Abercrombie and Fitch)....

I should have said "local" company.

Nevertheless, a smart lad like you should envisage the scenario. Man/woman goes to press and tells all this, with name of company. Man/woman gets the sack from company.

Alternatively, if a muslim is banned from saying prayers 5 times a day, muslim goes to press, cue big scandal about "rights", accusations of "racism", namby pambys out of the cupboard blah blah......

Please explain the difference, as it's the namby pamby's who are causing this shift in attitudes .....

I often wonder why there's always people willing to make a nothing out of truly offensive stuff like burning poppies, etc but if someone upsets an extremist they feel the need to bow down to how bad this county is. Personally my stance is if people don't like this county they should fuck off elsewhere more to their liking.

exactly.

I find bowing to these cretins who want to ban the poppy is truly offensive and insulting to every single person and the families of everyone who gave their lives in 2 world wars. The whole lot of them are showing their true colours and ought to fuck off. If anything brings to the forefront the folly of this "multiculturism" idealistic crap, its this and the heckling of our troops on British soil by the same shower of wankers, who are allowed to get away with it with the blessing of the namby pamby mob.

Quite unbelievable.

For what its worth I dont think there is anything wrong with multiculturism, I went to school with lads from all races and relgions and most were sound. I think people see these extremists and tar all Muslims with the same brush. I bet you could ask any Muslim on the street about finding Poppies offensive and 99% wouldnt give a shit

They say they don't give a fuck :lol:

There is something badly wrong with British people being told what they can do and can't say etc in their own country by foreigners though. I'm really pleased for you that you are unable to grasp this fairly basic concept.

Edited by LeazesMag

exactly.

Quite unbelievable.

They say they don't give a fuck :lol:

There is something badly wrong with British people being told what they can do and don't say in their own country by foreigners though. I'm really pleased for you that you are unable to grasp this fairly basic concept.

So now they're telling you what to do via the power of their thoughts - fucking hell they are powerful.

You also "forget" how many countries there are where the British told the natives exactly what to do under pain of death.

What was the company?

Nevertheless, a smart lad like you should envisage the scenario. Man/woman goes to press and tells all this, with name of company. Man/woman gets the sack from company.

Alternatively, if a muslim is banned from saying prayers 5 times a day, muslim goes to press, cue big scandal about "rights", accusations of "racism", namby pambys out of the cupboard blah blah......

Please explain the difference, as it's the namby pamby's who are causing this shift in attitudes .....

What was the company?

What was the company?

Soo, what was the company?

exactly.

Quite unbelievable.

They say they don't give a fuck :D

There is something badly wrong with British people being told what they can do and don't say in their own country by foreigners though. I'm really pleased for you that you are unable to grasp this fairly basic concept.

So now they're telling you what to do via the power of their thoughts - fucking hell they are powerful.

You also "forget" how many countries there are where the British told the natives exactly what to do under pain of death.

what the fuck has the old Commonwealth got to do with the present age :lol:

What was the company?

What was the company?

What was the company?

Soo, what was the company?

don't be daft man I can't put that on here !!!