Shocking

LeazesMag

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

I'm pretty sure that this is also being taught in Christian schools

Christian schools in Islam countries/societies ?

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

Similar to the UK which is 3% muslim.

Should be safe enough for you to walk around carrying banners and chanting death to the infidels then

Are you saying you think that sort of thing should be allowed or not?

One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

Should be safe enough for you to walk around carrying banners and chanting death to the infidels then

are you saying those tolerant muslim friends of your allow it in their homeland ?

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

are you saying those tolerant muslim friends of your allow it in their homeland ?

I don't know. I think they should though. Do you?

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

No. I don't think any foreigner or otherwise should be allowed to carry out demonstrations urging death to British people on the streets of Britain, and if their allegiance lies elsewhere then they should be put on the next available flight to the place of their allegiance.

Do you ?

BBC show exposes UK Islamic schools' anti-gay agenda

Tonight's episode of Panorama will report how children in some UK Islamic schools are being taught homophobic and antisemitic views.

The programme will claim that the views relating to the Saudi national curriculum are transmitted in textbooks used by up to 5,000 pupils aged six to 18, in weekend schools and clubs.

The text books claim that the punishment for homosexuality is execution.

The text books also reportedly instruct how to chop off the hands and feet of thieves and claim that non-Islamic followers are sent to 'hellfire'.

Education secretary Michael Gove told the programme: "To my mind it doesn't seem to me that this is the sort of material that should be used in English schools."

"I have no desire or wish to intervene in the decisions that the Saudi government makes in its own education system. But I'm clear that we cannot have antisemitic material of any kind being used in English schools."

However, weekend and part time schools, including Saudi Students Clubs and Schools, are not currently believed to be inspected by Ofsted.

Ahead of the show's airing, the UK Saudi ambassador has claimed the Saudi embassy do not endorse the teachings. Meanwhile, the Saudi government insists it possesses no official links to the schools.

British Schools Muslim Rules will be shown on BBC1 at 8.30pm tonight.

I love how you can tell the source of the article is a gay paper and the minister quoted is a Tory. :lol: Still shocking though.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

No. I don't think any foreigner or otherwise should be allowed to carry out demonstrations urging death to British people on the streets of Britain, and if their allegiance lies elsewhere then they should be put on the next available flight to the place of their allegiance.

Do you ?

I'm sorry, I thought you were making an ill thought out point on the relative freedoms of the two countries, supporting restriction of free speech to ensure we remain free. But now it looks like you meant "fuck off to Iraq Mohammad".

Not sure which is more embarrassing.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

Do you ?

I'm sorry, I thought you were making an ill thought out point on the relative freedoms of the two countries, supporting restriction of free speech to ensure we remain free. But now it looks like you meant "fuck off to Iraq Mohammad".

oh. I thought you were making an ill thought out naive point that Islamic countries are somehow civilised and those who hail from those countries and societies make successful attempts to integrate into other societies who give them a home, without attempting to impose their beliefs and cultures on those said societies. But all the time you were insisting this is totally justified and you support such actions and welcome them.

How embarrassing and idealistic.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

Do you ?

oh. I thought you were making an ill thought out naive point that Islamic countries are somehow civilised and those who hail from those countries and societies make successful attempts to integrate into other societies who give them a home, without attempting to impose their beliefs and cultures on those said societies. But all the time you were insisting this is totally justified and you support such actions and welcome them.

:lol:

No I was pointing out the christian population of Iraq is about the same as the muslim population of the UK.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

Do you ?

:lol:

No I was pointing out the christian population of Iraq is about the same as the muslim population of the UK.

ok Mohammed

I see that twat who protested dressed a suicide bomber has been sent back to prison for drug dealing, this time for 13 years :lol:

You'd think he'd keep his head down if he was involved in a multi-million pound crack / heroin smuggling ring.

Edited by alex