4 Pairs of tickets to be won

Christmas Tree

nufc.co.uk are giving away 4 pairs of tickets for boxing day.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/Competitio...2248628,00.html

Answer 3 questions.

what year did Man City beat us in the league cup final Answer 1974

who was the last united player to score at Maine Road

Who was in goal for city when united opened the scoring against them after 10 seconds in 2002/3

Unless one of the stato's on here beats me to it, I'll try and find the answers for the other two questions and post them up.

Good Luck

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Answer 3 questions.

Who was in goal for city when united opened the scoring against them after 10 seconds in 2002/3

Unless one of the stato's on here beats me to it, I'll try and find the answers for the other two questions and post them up.

Good Luck

Do one.

Answer 3 questions.

Good Luck

To the nearest decade?

:nah:

Dont worry forum buddies

50 odd views in a few minutes and the usual stattos post....BUT BUT BUT dont help you out :angry2: Shame on them (though they probably just dont know :nah: )

Even the odd smuggy boasting about already having a season ticket. :lol:

Dont worry, at least among its few thousand members theres a kind tory here full of goodwill to all'ish and I know that some of you will have lost your job and dream of being able to take yourself and tiny tim to the match.

I will post the answers very soon, but will allow a few more minutes for the stattos to redeem themselves.....

(they might have even found some kindness while I have been posting......we'll see now!

Edited by Christmas Tree

Dont worry forum buddies

50 odd views in a few minutes and the usual stattos post....BUT BUT BUT dont help you out :angry2: Shame on them (though they probably just dont know :nah: )

Even the odd smuggy boasting about already having a season ticket. :lol:

Dont worry, at least among its few thousand members theres a kind tory here full of goodwill to all'ish and I know that some of you will have lost your job and dream of being able to take yourself and tiny tim to the match.

I will post the answers very soon, but will allow a few more minutes for the stattos to redeem themselves.....

(they might have even found some kindness while I have been posting......we'll see now!

I honestly think you should be in St Nick's. Well a divvint naa what the South Tyneside/Sunderland equivalent is called, but yee should be in it anyway.

Dont worry forum buddies

50 odd views in a few minutes and the usual stattos post....BUT BUT BUT dont help you out :( Shame on them (though they probably just dont know :nah: )

Even the odd smuggy boasting about already having a season ticket. :angry2:

I honestly think you should be in St Nick's. Well a divvint naa what the South Tyneside/Sunderland equivalent is called, but yee should be in it anyway.

Dont worry Stevie, :( your reputation will recover :) They were hard questions :lol:

Dont worry forum buddies

50 odd views in a few minutes and the usual stattos post....BUT BUT BUT dont help you out :( Shame on them (though they probably just dont know :nah: )

Dont worry Stevie, :( your reputation will recover :) They were hard questions :lol:

You're just like this woman I used to see walking home from Primary School called Mad Mary. She'd have conversations and slanging matches with the huge empty beer canisters outside the Social Club, and when you actually spoke to her she looked through you like there was no one there.

Dont worry forum buddies

50 odd views in a few minutes and the usual stattos post....BUT BUT BUT dont help you out :) Shame on them (though they probably just dont know :nah: )

Cherry Knowle :lol:

Dont worry forum buddies

50 odd views in a few minutes and the usual stattos post....BUT BUT BUT dont help you out :) Shame on them (though they probably just dont know :nah: )

Clearly having problems finding the answers and was hoping Stevie or someone supplied them :lol:

i only keep checking to see if stevie has called you anything else

:nah: CT will have viewed it 150-odd times as well :lol:

Edited by alex