What would happen at the Toontastic New Years Party

Christmas Tree

John Smiths is absolutely liftin'. Must take a seasoned pallet to adapt to that abuse on a regular basis.

Is grappa that one with lime, ice and it's really bitter? Think I fired a few of them into me a while back.

Aren't you on about a Magarita?

Grappa's brandy made with the leftovers of the wine-making process, i.e. the stems, grape skin etc. It's rocket fuel and a bit like Raki.

Grappa is a killer an no mistake.

Off on a tangent here, but wasn't there a 'Grippa' in that school programme er, what was it called....... Grange Hill ???

Aye, Grippa Stebson. Used to steal Roland's lunch money ;)

Thanks.

:lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: I've just remembered that little black lass and the way she said 'Row-land' :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Smiths is absolutely liftin'. Must take a seasoned pallet to adapt to that abuse on a regular basis.

Is grappa that one with lime, ice and it's really bitter? Think I fired a few of them into me a while back.

Grappa's brandy made with the leftovers of the wine-making process, i.e. the stems, grape skin etc. It's rocket fuel and a bit like Raki.

It was Caipirinha I was thinking of. The spirit is Brazilian and called Cachaça. Proper girls drink but canny nice and gets you three sheets to the wind.

Oh aye. I've had that. My cousin brought some back from Brazil and she was knocking the cocktails up. Not really a lasses drink imo. My favourite cocktail is a Vodka Martini btw, but I have mine shaken ;)

Tastes like George Bests final Cathater that like! :lol:

It was Caipirinha I was thinking of. The spirit is Brazilian and called Cachaça. Proper girls drink but canny nice and gets you three sheets to the wind.

Oh aye. I've had that. My cousin brought some back from Brazil and she was knocking the cocktails up. Not really a lasses drink imo. My favourite cocktail is a Vodka Martini btw, but I have mine shaken ;)

Depends on the Vodka. Don't use Sainsbury's Basics :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Speaking of shit vodka, I've heard passing it through a Britta water filter makes it tast like Grey Goose, or something!

Oh aye. I've had that. My cousin brought some back from Brazil and she was knocking the cocktails up. Not really a lasses drink imo. My favourite cocktail is a Vodka Martini btw, but I have mine shaken :lol:

Tastes like George Bests final Cathater that like! :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Speaking of shit vodka, I've heard passing it through a Britta water filter makes it tast like Grey Goose, or something!

;)

Off on a tangent here, but wasn't there a 'Grippa' in that school programme er, what was it called....... Grange Hill ???

Here's the boys;

000_0081.jpg

IMG_3507.JPG

Moral; Bullying keeps you slim.