What would happen at the Toontastic New Years Party

Christmas Tree

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
So how many of you will be spending NYE on Toontastic? Feeling pretty ill today so not sure I'll end up anywhere tonight.

Don't think I'd fancy attending a TT NYE party myself anyway - I'd probably get glassed by Stevie/Leazes for being an out of towner or because I used to post on Newcastle-Online.

I stick up for the OOTs these days. None of you are gloryhunters, cos we've got as much chance of winning a trophy in the next ten years as CT has of making an agreeable interesting point. He slagged Ewerk off for being an OOT and I stood up for him, ironic for someone who has born and been brought up within a Roberto Carlos free kick of the SOS.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many of you will be spending NYE on Toontastic? Feeling pretty ill today so not sure I'll end up anywhere tonight.

Don't think I'd fancy attending a TT NYE party myself anyway - I'd probably get glassed by Stevie/Leazes for being an out of towner or because I used to post on Newcastle-Online.

Alas not me. Off out about 5ish for pre party drinks, then to a party and hopefully too drunk to type when I get in.

Even better awake to the transfer window, a month of madness.

Remember: Throw up before you get in the taxi and dont try to get out while its moving.

Alas not me. Off out about 5ish for pre party drinks, then to a party and hopefully too drunk to type when I get in.

Remember: Throw up before you get in the taxi and dont try to get out while its moving.

Tell you what kidda, for a dad of a very young bairn you do alright for nights out :icon_lol:

I'm like a fuckin' pilot light - Never gan oot. The woman's out tomorrow all day and I'll have the youths so don't fancy being hungowa' for them. Saving myself for the trek down to Wigan on sunday. Have a nice drink en route, I would've thought.

Canny :icon_lol: tbf.

Tell you what kidda, for a dad of a very young bairn you do alright for nights out :icon_lol:

That's because, like the Europeans, we tend to include the kids and have friends who do the same. All four kids will come to the pub for grub then back to friends house for fun and laughter.

Keep in mind though that a 40 something new years eve party is a much more civilised affair than a 20 something party.

But regardless, always include the kids as much as you can in whatever you do and you'll have lovely kids and reap many many rewards.

I actually wanted to work tonight as it's a biggy, but it's the three oldest kids who have insisted I stop off and party instead. I'll try not to think of the money at 11pm when I'm yet again failing miserably at chirades. Even the promise of something called dance party on the wii. Oh joy, probably pop a hip.

Leazes would be propping up the bar.

correct. As it seems most others on here are girls blouses that drink nowt but orange juice, your taxi services wouldn't be needed to take them home.

correct. As it seems most others on here are girls blouses that drink nowt but orange juice, your taxi services wouldn't be needed to take them home.

What you drinking tonight Leazes? I'm taking it easy with grappa for the first few hours.

What you drinking tonight Leazes? I'm taking it easy with grappa for the first few hours.

I don't drink shorts or spirits, I drink John Smiths and we are off out shortly and then later to a friends house.

Whats "grappa " ?

I don't drink shorts or spirits, I drink John Smiths and we are off out shortly and then later to a friends house.

Whats "grappa " ?

girlsdrinks.com

:icon_lol:

hny everyone

John Smiths is absolutely liftin'. Must take a seasoned pallet to adapt to that abuse on a regular basis.

Is grappa that one with lime, ice and it's really bitter? Think I fired a few of them into me a while back.

John Smiths is absolutely liftin'. Must take a seasoned pallet to adapt to that abuse on a regular basis.

Is grappa that one with lime, ice and it's really bitter? Think I fired a few of them into me a while back.

Aren't you on about a Magarita?

Grappa's brandy made with the leftovers of the wine-making process, i.e. the stems, grape skin etc. It's rocket fuel and a bit like Raki.

Edited by alex

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Grappa's brandy made with the leftovers of the wine-making process, i.e. the stems, grape skin etc. It's rocket fuel and a bit like Raki.

When I was in my drinking prime, maybe about 19, I had a full bottle of Raki so easy to drink and had a FOUR DAY hangover. The most lethal stuff I've ever had.

When I was in my drinking prime, maybe about 19, I had a full bottle of Raki so easy to drink and had a FOUR DAY hangover. The most lethal stuff I've ever had.

The worst stuff I've had is the 'House' Raki they sell in supermarkets in Crete. I.e. the home-brewed stuff which they sell in plastic water bottles for next to nowt. I still drank it like, kidding myself I was doing it to sample the local culture, when basically it was because I'd paid for it and don't like the idea of throwing out drink that I've bought. Even if it was 2 Euros for half a litre.