Man shot dead at Florida airport

Rob W

Nah- who would do all the shooting first before politely asking what one's intentions are? Meh- gun freaks. The lot of us.

66225[/snapback]

We could leave a few High School students until the rest of us are gone.

Oh, so wrong...

66226[/snapback]

Old hat. It's the 9 y/o's you have to watch out for now. Vicious little beasties. After all, they're having kids every so often, why not shoot people now when you're grounded off the X-box? Games vs real life, no contest. Just not right.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would start by shooting all students tbh.

66211[/snapback]

And immigrants.

66218[/snapback]

Yanks first. :lol:

If we do what GF kind of suggested earlier and shoot ALL foreigners, then everything should work itself out.

66222[/snapback]

To be on the safe side I would shoot all foreign students, at the very least the American ones. :lol:

You're from Ireland, aren't you? I love the way they have immigration there at Shannon airport, presumably because they turn back so many Irish people, and it saves them a 7 hour trip. Had a very bad experience on a plane there once - never flying Aer Lingus again!

66182[/snapback]

I've always thought Irish immigraton was laughably bad, I've walked through, beeped and muttered something about my watch and they've just waved me on.

What on earth happened? It's the only airline I'll fly over there as RyanAir are crooks.

66189[/snapback]

I was on a 747 taxiing at Shannon, at the rear, when all of a sudden there was an explosion behind me. The plane slammed its brakes on, but the cabin crew froze - they were clueless. Anyway, there was fumes coming out a vent which made me dizzy, so I took the initiative, undid my seat belt and got up. I was the first to do this, and it sparked mass panic, and I was actually one of last off the last off the plane, ripping my arm on the emergency shoot on the way out.

Turned out it was a door that exploded - had it done that in mid air the consequences could have been disasterous, especially for those sitting near it (always fasten your seat belts!). This was in 1992, and despite having flown over 100 times since, I am still shit scared at take off.

66194[/snapback]

And to make matters worse, he'd only just discovered the news about Souness's appointment in the departure lounge prior to boarding. :lol:

I'd be interested to find out where I suggested shooting any foreigners...

the middle ground seems obvious enough to me Rob W,

Innocent people comply with police.

... I fail to see how this simple and solid suggestion can be faulted?

66372[/snapback]

We don't know that is the case though. I'll wait for the dust to settle on what really happened before making a judgement.

66372[/snapback]

You suggested a complete eradication of the species as a potential solution, that to me translates as ALL foreigners.

I would argue that human history has shown that in fact People are essentially greedy violent creatures who should (for the greater good) be put down.

Actually I beleive that terorists deserve no mercy whatsoever - it's a risk of the choice they make

My "problem" is that I think innocent people should get every chance

the trouble is that when you arm marshalls and police and encourage them to shoot on sight you have to accept you ARE going to kill innocent people

who chooses?

66073[/snapback]

fact of life that there will sometimes be innocent bystanders, its a harsh world.

However, this is not an excuse for you and others to paint the police as being trigger happy mobsters, no copper would do anything other than take such responsibility with the respect they ought to, they have a difficult enough job putting their own lives on the line in these situations without the pc mob making it more difficult for them to make a split second life or death decision.

Edited by LeazesMag

66372[/snapback]

Absolutely

66372[/snapback]

You suggested a complete eradication of the species as a potential solution, that to me translates as ALL foreigners.

That's an unsurprisingly incorrect translation of what I said. I said kill everyone. EVERYONE. ALL PEOPLE. EVERYBODY.

not a damn thing was mentioned about nationality, race colour or creed.

if you have issues with that subject then they are yours and not mine.

I would argue that human history has shown that in fact People are essentially greedy violent creatures who should (for the greater good) be put down.

66392[/snapback]

.. you highlight a passage that mentions nothing about segregation, it, in fact, bunches all people as one... the very epitome of racism I'm sure....

Innocent people should comply with police.

DanTheMan you speak as if I'm referring directly to this instance of idiocy, I'm not. I'm saying that innocent people should comply with the authority... I couldn't honestly give a rats fanny towel about whther this guy was suficiently medicate or not, his actions could have been controlled and as this is the case then I shall not fault the men and women who are given the impossible and increasingly thankless task of protecting our citizens from terrorism and other abhorrent acts of insanity.

Rob W I'll repeat the question if you're innocent why not comply?

all of these incidents are examples where your average Joe doesn't simply comply. This isn't psycho-custom officers gunning down someone on sight because they are of an ethnic minority, this is Custom officers instrucfting an individual to a ask and have that instruction ignored or at worst, reversed.

so why not comply?

what exactly do you lose? what intangible truth is stolen from you with obeying authority?

no-ones deserves to die simply because they're stupid, but until they manufacture a workable instant paralysis device, then they will.

Edited by Geordie Fish

66372[/snapback]

like the poor sod shot for carrying a chair leg?

HE KNEW he had a chair leg - the coppers thought it "might" be a gun

he's dead - they're alive and drawing their pensions

66372[/snapback]

66454[/snapback]

complete bollocks

To say there's a left, a right and a middle ground is virtually as simplistic as to say everything is black or white. Every person you pass in the street is a potential threat, the only way to be truly safe is to kill every one of them. The opposite end of the spectrum would see good Samaritan types, assuming the best in everyone, showering them in flowers and never protecting themselves. In between are an infinity of mind-sets where most of us stick our flags. There is no right answer, we've discussed it from the beginning of recorded history and will do until the end. What I can't understand is someone who refuses to see any way but their own. Simple beliefs, simple minds.

To say there's a left, a right and a middle ground is virtually as simplistic as to say everything is black or white.  Every person you pass in the street is a potential threat, the only way to be truly safe is to kill every one of them. The opposite end of the spectrum would see good Samaritan types, assuming the best in everyone, showering them in flowers and never protecting themselves.  In between are an infinity of mind-sets where most of us stick our flags.  There is no right answer, we've discussed it from the beginning of recorded history and will do until the end.  What I can't understand is someone who refuses to see any way but their own.  Simple beliefs, simple minds.

66459[/snapback]

Far fetched case which could only end up with a slackening of the gun laws and more protection for criminals and murderers.

Simple fact is, in this case, Rob is talking bollocks, GF is absolutely spot on, if you are daft enough to question the police and raise something that looks like a gun, or could possibly be one. This is the middle ground you mention.

No defence I'm afraid.

I find it particularly interesting as to why he and others think the police are trigger happy mobsters, seeing as he didn't reply to my previous post.

Edited by LeazesMag

I like that you highlight the kill no-one extreme as unfeasible but not the kill everyone extremity. My point about the middle ground is that we're all in it, just that it's quite vast.

I suspect I may be the victim of a comic genius.

I like that you highlight the kill no-one extreme as unfeasible but not the kill everyone extremity.  My point about the middle ground is that we're all in it, just that it's quite vast.

I suspect I may be the victim of a comic genius.

66462[/snapback]

No I'm not, I'm highlighting the fact that the cops told him to stop, and he didn't. If you do that you are stepping over the line by taking no heed of the warning. The natural assumption is you are dangerous, the next step being you prove you are dangerous. It is that fast, you don't get second chances from someone who is armed

Having had a policewoman shot only a few weeks ago, this should really be still quite vivid to people.

"At some point, he uttered threatening words that included a sentence to the effect that he had a bomb," said Miami Federal Air Marshals official James Bauer.  "There were federal air marshals on board the aircraft. They came out of their cover, confronted him, and he remained noncompliant with their instructions.  As he was attempting to evade them, his actions caused the FAMs to fire shots, and in fact he is deceased."

65749[/snapback]

all a bit wishy washy isnt it, poor bloke. then again, innocent people get shot by police in america all the time and nowt more gets said!

in reference to the london tube shooting, until the official report comes out (no doubt doctored slightly) this man who spoke very little english was followed from his house to the train station, plain clothed men approached him, he backed off, they drew guns, he shit it and run, they shot him in the head 7 times? if that was me in spain, and id been followed and then had a bloke pull a gun on me id fucking leg it too! they could shout polizia at me as much as they wanted, the fact a man in jeans and a t shirt was pointing a gun at me would probably overide my common sense

"At some point, he uttered threatening words that included a sentence to the effect that he had a bomb," said Miami Federal Air Marshals official James Bauer.  "There were federal air marshals on board the aircraft. They came out of their cover, confronted him, and he remained noncompliant with their instructions.  As he was attempting to evade them, his actions caused the FAMs to fire shots, and in fact he is deceased."

65749[/snapback]

all a bit wishy washy isnt it, poor bloke. then again, innocent people get shot by police in america all the time and nowt more gets said!

66485[/snapback]

shame they didn't shoot the 9/11 mob then eh, I hope they aren't allowing the pc do gooder brigade to interfere over there too ....

65749[/snapback]

66485[/snapback]

shame they didn't shoot the 9/11 mob then eh, I hope they aren't allowing the pc do gooder brigade to interfere over there too ....

66496[/snapback]

What?

66372[/snapback]

66454[/snapback]

complete bollocks

66458[/snapback]

what is bollocks?

that an innocent man carrying a chair leg was shot dead?

That the police got off without a charge???

66372[/snapback]

66454[/snapback]

complete bollocks

66458[/snapback]

what is bollocks?

that an innocent man carrying a chair leg was shot dead?

That the police got off without a charge???

66654[/snapback]

bollocks that you are trying to paint the police as trigger happy mobsters.

Fact is, if the guy was stupid enough to not heed their warning, and raise something that looked like a gun, there's no grounds for anyone to complain.

In that situation, you would shoot first rather than be shot yourself, and you know it.

Have you forgotten that dead lady copper from 2 weeks ago already ? Or are you one of these anti police people ? Shame she didn't have a gun, if she had been able to deservedly blow their heads off first, her kids would still have their mother.

And one of them is an asylum seeker.....no doubt the likes of you will be saying he should be allowed to stay in the UK after "doing his time"...

We should drop the bastard out of an aeroplane in the middle of the Atlantic, after shooting him in the balls for what he did, then ask who else fancies a bit of the same