Good gangster documentaries/films

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Grimes (born 26 May 1950) is a former gangster who, from an early age, was active in Liverpool's criminal underworld. He has 38 criminal convictions and was involved in a range of violent and illegal activities. He also set up legal businesses recycling scrap metal and disposing of waste. He was rich, successful and at the top of the gangster hierarchy when his son Jason died of a heroin overdose in 1992, at the age of 21. This tragedy led to Grimes becoming a police informer with the aim of bringing down the drug dealers who he felt had destroyed his son's life. His evidence has led to successful prosecutions against high profile dealers such as John Haase and Curtis Warren. The information Grimes provided also led to his son Heath being jailed for five years.

Grimes is now part of a witness protection program. He has survived six assassination attempts and has a £100,000 bounty on his head

Taken from wikipedia

you're a big fan of Goodfellas aren't you?

I like the pizzas and the film mate

Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...

Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...

Dont know what your talking about. I only said I like goodfellas pizzas and goodfellas the film. You dont get goodfella pizzas in Newcastle or something?

Dont know what your talking about. I only said I like goodfellas pizzas and goodfellas the film. You dont get goodfella pizzas in Newcastle or something?

:(

I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.Salud!

I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.Salud!

Dont you mean you got some drunks round sitting around your PC? Seems a bit odd a party and you on the internet

You mean, let me understand this Toughguy cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

You gonna let him get away with that? You gonna let this fucking punk get away with that? What's the matter? What's the world coming to?

You mean, let me understand this Toughguy cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Fucking hell have I cracked this dude up?

I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

(and no MF, you shoudn't)

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I have downloaded that one Stevie. By far the best Documentary I have ever seen.

It's mint Bawan, he was basically running the country, and when he was jailed in went in to meltdown, he was a good bloke.

I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

(and no MF, you shoudn't)

Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Toughguy, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Fish. You may fold under questioning.

What the fuck you going on about monkey?

are you from Toxteth?

You know, we always called each other good scallys. Like you said to, uh, somebody,

:You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good scally. He's one of us.

You understand? We were good scallys. Wiseguys. But Fish and I could never be made because we had Geordie blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was from Sefton. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Scouse so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a scally. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Fish was concerned with Toughguymick being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a scally.

What the fuck you going on about monkey?

are you from Toxteth?

You know, we always called each other good scallys. Like you said to, uh, somebody,

:You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good scally. He's one of us.

You understand? We were good scallys. Wiseguys. But Fish and I could never be made because we had Geordie blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was from Sefton. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Scouse so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a scally. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Fish was concerned with Toughguymick being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a scally.

yep, 100% scouse here like

1287934720653.jpg