Unofficial Singing Section

Happy Face

My cousin was at the derby (in a box with work). He said he could hardly believe the vitriol directed at the Sunderland players by their own fans. He must've forgotten where he was.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marshall-Baines
Our atmosphere at the weekend was very good

The derby atmosphere was class until you's scored then every one was to gutted to sing

Our attendances are very respectable

Anyone who believes our attendances are shite does not know football

They're not shite, but if you paid our prices you'd get your Roker gates of 17-22,000 max imo.

The derby atmosphere was class until you's scored then every one was to gutted to sing

They're not shite, but if you paid our prices you'd get your Roker gates of 17-22,000 max imo.

Well, you've seen the place. Literally, my favourite thing about it is a small shop in around St. Peters that does take-out shepherd's pie, chicken curry, sunday roasts etc for about £3. It's lush.

Guest Marshall-Baines

Well, you've seen the place. Literally, my favourite thing about it is a small shop in around St. Peters that does take-out shepherd's pie, chicken curry, sunday roasts etc for about £3. It's lush.

I haven't got a favourite thing about the whole place and I know it well. The chippy at Doxford Park beside Morrisons is pretty good, and that's about it but it's ran by Newcastle fans.

That'll be Quinny then.