Gervinho

Christmas Tree

The player I'd have from Lille, is Eden Hazard, he's only a youngun, but he's class there's a lot of clubs who would be ahead of us in trying to sign him though, he's gonna be a top top top player.

Not Moussa Sow? Top scorer in the league with 16. Gervinho only has 11.

Nar, Hazard is more of Ben Arfa type than a striker, butr he's just a kid and he's Belgium's best player, lower centre of gravity, nee wonder Chelsea were after him. I had a bet on Lille about a year ago, watched the game on BET365, he got the ball off the keeper skinned half the team and got a last minute winner, he stuck out like a sore thumb that aside and he was only 18 then. Lille could win the french league this season like, absolutely pivotal game for them the neet against Lyon though.

Sow got another last night, a Nolan-esque conversion inside the 6 yard box.

The player I'd have from Lille, is Eden Hazard, he's only a youngun, but he's class there's a lot of clubs who would be ahead of us in trying to sign him though, he's gonna be a top top top player.

Nar, Hazard is more of Ben Arfa type than a striker, butr he's just a kid and he's Belgium's best player, lower centre of gravity, nee wonder Chelsea were after him. I had a bet on Lille about a year ago, watched the game on BET365, he got the ball off the keeper skinned half the team and got a last minute winner, he stuck out like a sore thumb that aside and he was only 18 then. Lille could win the french league this season like, absolutely pivotal game for them the neet against Lyon though.

Sow got another last night, a Nolan-esque conversion inside the 6 yard box.

When I saw this thread I came in to saw Sow would be a better shout than Gervinho.

Deadman, how does Moussa rate in FIFA? Better than Carroll?

I hold my head in disbelief (and that is not about the possibility of us signing Gervinho...)

I'm glad I didn't buy that Bentley in the end, it was crap in Gran Tursimo.

And I was going to go into the coach tours industry but changed my mind after watching The Italian Job, for fears about their road safety. Phew!!

................ a bit like Anderson's effort back in Brazil :rolleyes:

But in all fairness, he's supposed to be a serious talent though. Wenger is interested as well.

I'd like us to have a crack at Elia, potentially scupper any continued interest on Liverpool's part. He's definitely a throwback to the older generations of Dutch players i used to enjoy watching [ie. quick & technically very sound], as opposed to the more physical direction Dutch football is taking now, away from technique & flair/the Ajax & PSV footballing educations: players like Kuyt are the embodiment of Dutch football, at least at international level.

After a break-out first year in Germany, Elia's lost his way a bit at club level over the last 12 months, but i think he's still in the top echelon of emerging talent, amongst multi-faceted wingers/creative widemen in the mould of HBA.

Edited by Year Zero