Aston Villa

LeazesMag

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...wages-soar.html

omg. Their long term "plan" and appointment of "quality" manager didn't do very well did it :( Didn't even make the top 4 once.

Hate to say this, but very much as I predicted.......O'Neill overrated, [and quit in the end], and never got anywhere near matching our ex "planless" owners.

Never mind, Villa fans can take some consolation from the fact he never paid a member of his family a fairly insignifcant amount of money for the use of a warehouse. :(

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

I'll be gone before this one ends.

its so fuckin basic this Stevie, people are bickering on and scaremongering, you try to tell them over 90% of clubs are in this sort of predicament yet they STILL insist we are the only ones who might go bankrupt - then say you should "enjoy today and not worry about tomorrow". At least we got some good years on the pitch, which is what you support your club to see.

Anyway, you should come back asap. All the best.

Shambolic thread. :(

obsessed.

Reality lost on you though, as usual.

No, people don't say what you said above. And if I can make a helpful suggestion, I think you'd be well advised to try and confine your cringeworthy nonsense to the one thread where possible. The last few days has been a catastrophe even by your standards.

Shambolic thread. :(

obsessed.

Reality lost on you though, as usual.

No, people don't say what you said above. And if I can make a helpful suggestion, I think you'd be well advised to try and confine your cringeworthy nonsense to the one thread where possible. The last few days has been a catastrophe even by your standards.

obsessed.

What I post is nowt to do with you son, but if you like you can point me to the "cringeworthy nonsense", I only hope you aren't referring to where I have posted factual information to correct "cringeworthy nonsense" from Toonpack, or your very own failure to admit where you were posting bollocks and can't even admit to being wrong.

Anyway, if you can't, why not give it a rest.

The opening post is topical, and correct information taken from a quality newspaper. So what is your problem ?

:( you really do have mental health issues

truth hurts. Anyway, I'll give it a rest, shame that you and mancmag have saw fit to pass comments that have nothing to do with the content of the opening post and link.

I won't respond to anything other than a relevant comment, hopefully there may be some from somebody else.

Seriously this is fucked up. And I'm guessing John Smiths fuelled to boot. Christ. :icon_lol:

Every reply to you starts with "obsessed" now :( it's like he has an obsession with telling you how obsessed you are

Seriously this is fucked up. And I'm guessing John Smiths fuelled to boot. Christ. :(

see what I mean ? Comment on the thread man.

Anyway, I'll see if anybody can engage anything sensible on this with a half decent perspective on debts of premiership clubs.

truth hurts. Anyway, I'll give it a rest, shame that you and mancmag have saw fit to pass comments that have nothing to do with the content of the opening post and link.

I won't respond to anything other than a relevant comment, hopefully there may be some from somebody else.

Nobody wants to bite because you're too stupid to take on board what they say. Does that not tell you something?

Seriously this is fucked up. And I'm guessing John Smiths fuelled to boot. Christ. :good:

Every reply to you starts with "obsessed" now :( it's like he has an obsession with telling you how obsessed you are

:icon_lol:

Leazes, this is some pretty degrading trolling for an argument, even by your standards. Plus I think you've been at the sauce in all honesty. In all good grace, people are just saying 'abort thread' tbh and no harm done.