LeazesMag

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30idz53.jpg

Things have started well.

:(

Genuinely Leazes, this is what you've become. Try and take that on board and have a think about whether it's a good thing. You call everyone 'obsessed' at the drop of a hat but this thread and your palpable need for the argument say everything that needs to be said. Nobody's arguing back because unlike you they're not actually obsessed. This stuff just comes across as sad and that's me just being honest, not putting the boot in.

I'm just surprised that Randy Lerner's largesse and subsequent failure to build a decent side is part of Leazes' arsenal.

If anything those financial results from Villa point to a more prudent ownership strategy.

:( you really do have mental health issues

Seriously this is fucked up. And I'm guessing John Smiths fuelled to boot. Christ. :good:

Every reply to you starts with "obsessed" now :( it's like he has an obsession with telling you how obsessed you are

:icon_lol:

Leazes, this is some pretty degrading trolling for an argument, even by your standards. Plus I think you've been at the sauce in all honesty. In all good grace, people are just saying 'abort thread' tbh and no harm done.

it's not like you to refrain from admitting you've been spouting bollocks :rolleyes:

ahem.

Not many people seem to comment on the reality of the point of the opening post, in this and other threads. I would have thought a smart lad like you would have realised that being in debt is pretty much the norm....oh wait a moment, you thought Villa's "plan" was better than our "no plan" didnt you.

Shame they didn't prove it.

Whatever.

Pointless debating anything with you ...... :icon_lol:

I'm just surprised that Randy Lerner's largesse and subsequent failure to build a decent side is part of Leazes' arsenal.

If anything those financial results from Villa point to a more prudent ownership strategy.

how many times did they qualify for the Champions League Chez ?

I actually agree with a lot of what Leazes says in principle but you can basically write his posts for him at this point. These threads are like Only Fools and Horses repeats.

don't you mean "only fools and horses replies" , especially from Toonpack today, and other days from skidders and mancmag, all of whom seem to have no desire to do anything other than disagree with me :(

I actually agree with a lot of what Leazes says in principle but you can basically write his posts for him at this point. These threads are like Only Fools and Horses repeats.

don't you mean "only fools and horses replies" , especially from Toonpack today, and other days from skidders and mancmag, all of whom seem to have no desire to do anything other than disagree with me :D

That's probably because they disagree with you :icon_lol:

I meant that both Lerner and Ashley have come into the game about the same time and it looks like Ashley's approach has been better than Lerner's, from what that article says anyway. Lerner has spent £200m and has a squad that costs him nearly 90% of his turnover sitting in the bottom half. Lerner has tried to break into the CL places by spending big and backing his manager.

Didnt work.

I meant that both Lerner and Ashley have come into the game about the same time and it looks like Ashley's approach has been better than Lerner's, from what that article says anyway. Lerner has spent £200m and has a squad that costs him nearly 90% of his turnover sitting in the bottom half. Lerner has tried to break into the CL places by spending big and backing his manager.

Didnt work.

What he needs is a plan :D

don't you mean "only fools and horses replies" , especially from Toonpack today, and other days from skidders and mancmag, all of whom seem to have no desire to do anything other than disagree with me :D

That's probably because they disagree with you :icon_lol:

they are entitled to disagree, but unfortunately facts are facts. Toonpack particularly was shown today to be spouting bollocks, and none of the 3 of them can admit when they are proven to be spouting bollocks either.

It's 4 years now since Mike Ashley bought this club, how much longer do they want to justify their claims that we would do better/have done better under Mike Ashley than we did under the previous owners ?

You really couldn't make this up if you tried.

Didnt work.

Well, my point is that numpties claimed Lerner would do better than the Halls and Shepherd because he had a "plan" and appointed a manager at "the right time" and other such bollocks. Whatever this is supposed to guarantee is something only they could see, but clearly it has now been shown to bollocks, which I told them at the time and ironically got the same sort of stick as I am getting now - nothing changes except someone spouts shite and the other person is right :D

Thing is, some people have their heads so far up their arse, they just can't admit when they are wrong, no big deal really, just say you were wrong :icon_lol:

One day people may realise we had good owners when we had the Halls and Shepherd owning the club, but they will NEVER admit it now, which is as sad is it gets.

Who said he'd do better than they did you silly old comprehension lacking fool

you have only been on this board 5 minutes, daft lad.

If you disagree that you think nobody actually said this, do you agree that it is the truth !!! :D Because you have to, it is indisputable.

In fact you've only been a Newcastle supporter for 5 minutes too..... :icon_lol:

Didnt work.

What he needs is a plan :D

It seems like he should have asked the Halls and Shepherd for some tips :icon_lol:

If you disagree that you think nobody actually said this, do you agree that it is the truth !!! :D Because you have to, it is indisputable.

In fact you've only been a Newcastle supporter for 5 minutes too..... :icon_lol:

Link me to just one post that says it otherwise you're just arguing with yourself as per and your credibility will nosedive even further

. Toonpack particularly was shown today to be spouting bollocks,

Oh no, woe is me, I got the details of ONE game wrong, shame the rest was right though.

If only I'd kept clippings :D

BTW - Villa are doing what you advocate is "the way to do things" working well for them isn't it !!!

Edited by Toonpack

Leazesmag, you really are a tedious old bore. time to move on. We get what what you think on this matter. Do you really have so little to contribute? It seems youre incapable of contibuting anything but this tired old line on this forum. It got boring three years ago.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Link me to just one post that says it otherwise you're just arguing with yourself as per and your credibility will nosedive even further

Bump

Leazesmag, you really are a tedious old bore. time to move on. We get what what you think on this matter. Do you really have so little to contribute? It seems youre incapable of contibuting anything but this tired old line on this forum. It got boring three years ago.

well, plenty of people still need reminding and still think we were the only club with debts. :D

You should remind them of this fact instead of me. Feel free.