general consensus about players leaving and being replaced.

tinofbeans

For me, i reckon Enrique and Barton may well go in the summer. both at half decent prices. now knowing that Ashleys a skinflint, what would our best bets be, to replace them. and Carroll? also are there any free transfers available that we'd be able to snaffle up....?

My fears are a summer of complete and utter turmoil with players coming and going, team spirit being almost destroyed followed by a season of woe next time. But I'm a pessimist.

I'm already worrying about how we'll struggle next year like and the knock-on effect that'll have re: keeping the likes of Tiote and Barton (assuming they're still here). Our forward line is shite as well, despite Best scoring a few of late, and I don't see us spending big to put that right.

For me, i reckon Enrique and Barton may well go in the summer. both at half decent prices. now knowing that Ashleys a skinflint, what would our best bets be, to replace them. and Carroll? also are there any free transfers available that we'd be able to snaffle up....?

I think yesterday proved how important it is that Barton stays. I'm resigned to Enrique going.

Guest Your Name Here

Carlton Cole (£10m) and Seb Larsson (Free) seem certain to come in. After that it’ll be the usual combination of Bosmans and contract rebels, plus a few million gambled on some little known kid currently playing in Europe.

Can you still get Best Scotch btw?

The boozer across the road from me sells it.

I was walking home pissed the other night, so popped in for last orders. Found myself drinking that and Exhibition as well.

:( Fuck's sake.

"They've just got propaganda, not proper Geordie brew"

Ex Ex Ex that's all you men think about

Couldn't find it though

You had those weird 'Alive and Kicking' McEwan's lager adverts as well. They were all decent, in stark contrast with the products they were promoting.