Xbox live issues

Smooth Operator

Aye I've had the same problems, saying that my router was not receiving ICMP messages and the settings were incompatible or summat. Tried a couple of times and just gave up tbh

oh and Im not on SKY, Im on O2

I have loads of problem through SKY, can't get open NAT easily and it seems whenever I eventually do get that sorted it will revert, seemingly on a whim.

I have loads of problem through SKY, can't get open NAT easily and it seems whenever I eventually do get that sorted it will revert, seemingly on a whim.

Ive yet to get my NAT Open, always on Strict.

I've always been advised to use open NAT settings :nufc:

Ive yet to get my NAT Open, always on Strict.

I've always been advised to use open NAT settings :nufc:

Snap, but no matter what I try, it stays Strict.

I think it was a trouble with SKY, was happening with my mate at dinnertimish where it wouldn't let him play online multiplayer but he was on a couple hours back and it was fine then

I refer the honourary gentleman to my post where I was having same issues but not on Sky.