Ji Dong Won

Christmas Tree

even if he's shite, it might be a good deal from a commercial point of view.

South Korea has been done before. We should head North. Who does that twat who cried at the World Cup play for?

If you no anything about North Korea you will know one of them leaving that country to tell the truth about Kim Jong Ill is almost out of the question. They can't even watch foreign tv in case they find out the rest of the world is not living in an indoctrinated dictatorship. I can't see any of them being allowed to leave surely!

I'd rather have Kim Jong Ill as a chairman tbf..

I wouldn't.

Lovenkrands pissed the championship last year. Bothroyd has continually failed to break into top flight sides over his career. Tells you something.

Carlton Cole is an absolute donkey. He is ridiculed by his own fans as much as Shola. If not more.

And found guilty by the FA of racism against black folk :lol: He's a clown

I'd rather have Betty Boothroyd and George Cole than that pair

South Korea has been done before. We should head North. Who does that twat who cried at the World Cup play for?

If you no anything about North Korea you will know one of them leaving that country to tell the truth about Kim Jong Ill is almost out of the question. They can't even watch foreign tv in case they find out the rest of the world is not living in an indoctrinated dictatorship. I can't see any of them being allowed to leave surely!

He plays in Japan already.

EDIT: No, he's actually playing for Bochum in Germany. 10 goals in 22 games too.

Really!!!! i am shocked by this. What is the point of censoring a whole country if they can then just leave whenever they want. I mean if you are gonna run a dictatorship do it properly for gods sake!!!

I'd rather have Kim Jong Ill as a chairman tbf..

:lol:

Spo Di Wek. SPO DI WEK.