Sven great again? Back for England?

Sven for England?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James, Neville, Cole, Terry, Rio, Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Joe Cole, Rooney, Owen..

James #: Good, but not exceptional and prone to howlers.

Neville: Excellent, but not world class.

Ashley Cole. Not quite excellent. Carvalho better.

Terry. Over-rated.

Rio. Over-rated

Beckham. Non-match-fit in 2002, that was obvious. And in 2006 people were bashing Sven for picking him. Der!

Lampard. Has never been as good for England as he has for Chelsea

Gerrard. Did well when Sven used him as a forward, depiste the player protesting.

Joe Cole. World-class, and a gem of a player at that time.

Rooney. He can be discounted, sinced Sven never got knocked out with him on the pitch

Owen. Went off the boil in 2002-2004 and never regained his old athleticism.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

Nick, are you Sven's agent?

I just can't imagine anyone starting a thread about the England team, (tempted to finish the sentence there, like), and bringing up the idea of Sven Goran Errikson coming back.

Guest alex
James, Neville, Cole, Terry, Rio, Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Joe Cole, Rooney, Owen..

James #: Good, but not exceptional and prone to howlers.

Neville: Excellent, but not world class.

Ashley Cole. Not quite excellent. Carvalho better.

Terry. Over-rated.

Rio. Over-rated

Beckham. Non-match-fit in 2002, that was obvious. And in 2006 people were bashing Sven for picking him. Der!

Lampard. Has never been as good for England as he has for Chelsea

Gerrard. Did well when Sven used him as a forward, depiste the player protesting.

Joe Cole. World-class, and a gem of a player at that time.

Rooney. He can be discounted, sinced Sven never got knocked out with him on the pitch

Owen. Went off the boil in 2002-2004 and never regained his old athleticism.

Carvalho's a centre-back tbh.

I just can't imagine anyone starting a thread about the England team, (tempted to finish the sentence there, like), and bringing up the idea of Sven Goran Errikson coming back.

he's either blatantly on the wind up or just really dim

he's either blatantly on the wind up or just really dim

An attention seeker or a thick cunt?

He's doing himself no favours, either way.

I don't know if I'm doing myself any favours.

What I do know, is that I consider most of the first 6-7 responses to this thread to be totally moronic. I think anyone who can be provoked by the initial posting must be a bit dim.

Paul Scholes chose to retire early.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

What I do know, is that I consider most of the first 6-7 responses to this thread to be totally moronic. I think anyone who can be provoked by the initial posting must be a bit dim.

yes, it's the posts following yours that are moronic :gay:

yes, it's the posts following yours that are moronic :gay:

I think so, yes.

Sven got Paul Scholes to retire early, him and Brian Barwick need shooting.

that was a shocker. possession of the ball is so key in international football and he basically sidelined and ultimately forced out england's only central midfielder that knew the value of ball retention. gerrard, lampard and beckham all play way too many hollywood balls that don't come off. scholes knows you keep moves ticking along by keeping the ball.

for what it's worth nick, i think sven did ok as england manager but no better than that. he did the very minimum that was expected of an england manager with tht set of players but was never able to take the team to the final stages of a tournament. quarter finals are ok, but not that much to write home about. i doubt he would inspire the current lot to do any better plus the nation and the media have had enough of him. to suggest he comes back is just daft.

What I do know, is that I consider most of the first 6-7 responses to this thread to be totally moronic

I thought mine was really good. :gay:

You've had a few waxers as topics, Nick. You have to give people the benefit of the doubt, but in your case, it wore out. LM reckons you're the only person he's put on ignore. Now LM likes an argument, but even he can't be arsed.

You've had a few waxers as topics, Nick. You have to give people the benefit of the doubt, but in your case, it wore out. LM reckons you're the only person he's put on ignore. Now LM likes an argument, but even he can't be arsed.

The feeling is mutual with LM, and as I have said, I find most of the first responses to this topic, utterly moronic.

Guest alex

Scholes was messed about and played out of position to appease players with big egos like Lampard and Gerrard. I think that's why he couldn't be arsed in the end.

The feeling is mutual with LM, and as I have said, I find most of the first responses to this topic, utterly moronic.

I found out the other day that idiots are more stupid than moron's

IQ Range Classification

50-69 Moron

20-49 Imbecile

below 20 Idiot

We should all do IQ tests.

Maybe the topic gets the responses it deserves?