Life on Mars

Kid Dynamite

The edges look straight because of the resolution, i.e. zoom in on the pixels and they look like straight edges (because they are), it's just a lighter area on the surface, at a guess.

Had a look and it's been debunked. It's a glitch on the image which looks straight-edge (see what I did there?) due to pixellation / resolution when you zoom in. Or maybe that's what they want us to think.

Had a look and it's been debunked. It's a glitch on the image which looks straight-edge (see what I did there?) due to pixellation / resolution when you zoom in. Or maybe that's what they want us to think.

Misinformation at its finest. :icon_lol::lol::lol:

Btw, if you were building a secret base on Mars you'd definitely paint it white.

2 ways to look at that really. IF you wanted it camouflaged then yeah, I can totally see were youre coming from (see what i did there). HOWEVER, whats the point of camouflage if theres no fucka around to see it?

Maybe its been there for years?? Maybe before the entire idea of google mars (or even the internet in its present form) was even concieved?

:lol:

Edited by AgentAxeman

Btw, if you were building a secret base on Mars you'd definitely paint it white.

2 ways to look at that really. IF you wanted it camouflaged then yeah, I can totally see were youre coming from (see what i did there). HOWEVER, whats the point of camouflage if theres no fucka around to see it?

Maybe its been there for years?? Maybe before the entire idea of google mars (or even the internet in its present form) was even concieved?

:icon_lol:

:lol: There's been a few surveys of Mars done before google got in on the act btw.