Should Stuart Pearce get the boot?

Sorry I don't understand your objection.

Several mens teams were thinking about employing Hope Powell as manager - is that so wrong?

I think it was Bristol Rovers but there was definitely talks - It was on BBC. I couldn't care either way like but a couple of teams were linked.

I think it was Bristol Rovers but there was definitely talks - It was on BBC. I couldn't care either way like but a couple of teams were linked.

Yes, but what does the word 'linked' mean?

Trust me, the word 'linked' is a very broad term which accommodates things that are complete bollox.

It's a forum from which I was banned.

Why were you banned, Nick?

Because a lot of people didn't like me, just like a lot of people don't like me on here.

And for the same reasons, as on here. And you can see the reasons, as well as I can.

You will also learn a lot if you read the link that CT posted, I guess.

We haven't banned you Nick - and unless you misbehave we wont.

Why don't you think about what annoys people and what doesn't?

Okay, I will.

You don't know me, and you appear to be giving me a chance, and I know that this is to be appreciated.

I'll make a real effort not to let you down.

But I'd also like you to read what the moderator 'Wilko' says in that link posted by CT :spit:

You have a chance here - but please - don't post rubbish about players wages being obscene - we all know they are and it isn't going to change.

Also stop asking posters random questions when they ask something of you and quote your posts.

We're not into banning people so help us out!

"Shame Nick couldn't rain it in a bit really because I actually liked him, he's a guy that loves football and I don't think he was a wind up merchant so much as someone who enjoyed hypothetical debate but didn't explain himself well enough and came across as pretentious and a WUM, suffered the old forum fate that as soon as people are onto a joke with you, you're never gonna get away from it!

That's not to say he shouldn't have been banned, just that it's a shame he got himself banned because he could've been a really good member of the forum, the guy is a thinker with a lot to say!"

Poor Nick, ostracized from society.

You have a chance here - but please - don't post rubbish about players wages being obscene - we all know they are and it isn't going to change.

Also stop asking posters random questions when they ask something of you and quote your posts.

We're not into banning people so help us out!

Okay, no problem.