Sly people

McFaul

It'd have been class if he'd then went into the bogs to wash his hands like. Neil's not an animal after all.

:lol: He's a fucking tramp.

We were going to convert the CCTV footage into a gif but GNER wouldnt release it to us.

Concerns a previous job of mine - 2am starts, and sometimes earlier, were the order of the day. I'd just returned from annual leave, so i sleeping routine and resulting concentration level weren't quite up to scratch. Anyway i was reversing a truck out of the depot shed, before docking up at the loading platform, in accordance to my usual turning circle. I was too half asleep (as eluded to earlier) to notice that some dimwitted dayshifter had parked the business' delivery van within my turning arc. It was an accident waiting to happen, and if i had my senses about me at the time i probably would have noticed the van before entering the trucks' garage *btw, this same accident has occurred again in the wake of my little binge. The back of this little van was caved in, and the damage bill was going to top two grand. I felt like a bastard, and halfway responsible, and i felt honour bound to pay for it. I coughed up over one grand up front, and the rest via salary sacrifice. My contribution covered 100% of the damage bill. I would then find out (at a later date, while still employed there) that the shifty little Filipino went on claim it on insurance, and was duly reimbursed by his insurance company - minus the excess of course. Gutting that the shifty little c**nt had jumped on what an honourable/noble gesture on my part, and saw it as an opportunity to pull in a minor windfall, of about 2k.

Concerns a previous job of mine - 2am starts, and sometimes earlier, were the order of the day. I'd just returned from annual leave, so i sleeping routine and resulting concentration level weren't quite up to scratch. Anyway i was reversing a truck out of the depot shed, before docking up at the loading platform, in accordance to my usual turning circle. I was too half asleep (as eluded to earlier) to notice that some dimwitted dayshifter had parked the business' delivery van within my turning arc. It was an accident waiting to happen, and if i had my senses about me at the time i probably would have noticed the van before entering the trucks' garage *btw, this same accident has occurred again in the wake of my little binge. The back of this little van was caved in, and the damage bill was going to top two grand. I felt like a bastard, and halfway responsible, and i felt honour bound to pay for it. I coughed up over one grand up front, and the rest via salary sacrifice. My contribution covered 100% of the damage bill. I would then find out (at a later date, while still employed there) that the shifty little Filipino went on claim it on insurance, and was duly reimbursed by his insurance company - minus the excess of course. Gutting that the shifty little c**nt had jumped on what an honourable/noble gesture on my part, and saw it as an opportunity to pull in a minor windfall, of about 2k.

Did you proceed to enquire what the fuck he was playing at upon hearing of said venture (that you alure to above) may i ask ?

Foreigners man, I wouldn't trust nen of them. Yourself excluded of course.

Did you proceed to enquire what the fuck he was playing at upon hearing of said venture (that you alure to above) may i ask ?

I carried out some minor detective work. The negatives that went against were: a/ the boss dealt with a private insurance broker so i couldn't latch onto any sort of paper trail, let alone where the repairs were carried out. Re: where body work took place: wasn't going to get info from our so-called drivers rep, as he was the true definition of a rat amongst the ranks/he was the boss' listening ear. Lastly, and this was my fault, wage deductions weren't taken directly out of my pay packet - i just coughed x amount for a few weeks, without keeping a written record/receipts. So there's no evidence, via the official payroll, that i even made a single contribution to the repair costs. I cut my own throat really, re- the last point. As to his scam, and how it came to my attention - an attentive & disgusted reception overheard a phonecall down in the office block.

Foreigners man, I wouldn't trust nen of them. Yourself excluded of course.

In essence he was a former merchant banker who tried to dish out his merchant driven ideals onto a blue collar & hardworking crew. The result, there's nearly been a 100% turnover in staff. I actually work with a couple of former workrate, from the aforementioned business. But the biggest scam was how managed to jump to the front tip of the immigration line. He married a local lass, and this lass would later divorce him when she found he was gay. By then, or the time of his divorce, he managed to secure duel citizenship and the perks that go with.

Edited by Year Zero

Apart from being such a low thing to do, I can't believe how many people shit on their own doorstep, i.e. going with brothers/sisters-in-law etc.

You want to tell us something Alex?

:lol: Haven't been involved personally like.