Cracking B&W pictures of NYC

The Fish

There's something about New York that is special like. If I won the Euro Millions the first job would be to buy an apartment in the city. Been there 4 times now and planning the 5th already. Only other place I've been with a similar feel was Paris

Only done NYC twice, once in my early teens with my parents and once last year with the fella. On both occasions it's been about seeing the sights so it's ended up pretty manic and exhausting (I found myself grateful for the slower pace of Nashville last year). Would love to go back and explore the place properly now that I've ticked all of the obligatory tourist boxes though.

There's something about New York that is special like. If I won the Euro Millions the first job would be to buy an apartment in the city. Been there 4 times now and planning the 5th already. Only other place I've been with a similar feel was Paris

You might like this.

Edited by alex

You might like this.

Whey if he doesn't, I do! Cheers.

I thought it was an incredible place, like. Can't wait to go back.

Edited my original post as there are two versions of it and one is really small. Make sure you get the full-sized version (which still isn't a massive book btw).

Only done NYC twice, once in my early teens with my parents and once last year with the fella. On both occasions it's been about seeing the sights so it's ended up pretty manic and exhausting (I found myself grateful for the slower pace of Nashville last year). Would love to go back and explore the place properly now that I've ticked all of the obligatory tourist boxes though.

Last time I went the Mrs dragged me to the Christian Louboutin shop down in Greenwich Village. It didn't open til lunch time though so we had a nice walk around just taking in the residential areas, coffee shops, book shops etc. Made a nice change from the usual 5th Avenue/Times Square touristy areas.

Last time I went the Mrs dragged me to the Christian Louboutin shop down in Greenwich Village. It didn't open til lunch time though so we had a nice walk around just taking in the residential areas, coffee shops, book shops etc. Made a nice change from the usual 5th Avenue/Times Square touristy areas.

Aye, that's exactly how I hope it'll be next time. (Not going at the height of summer will help, too!)