Boycott QPR away

Feltch The Manfat

Or should I say BOYCOUTT :mellow:

The price that QPR are charging for away fans for the coming season is scandalous. 57 quid for fucks sake!!!

Where does this stop. If people continue to pay then they will continue to put the price up.

For us the game is 5 days before christmas and on Tuesday night so it is the perfect game for us to make a statement by not turning up, but a quick google search of 'boycott qpr' will show that other clubs fans have had enough (stoke, west brom).

Many fans are being priced out of the game. Tell every fan you know, use facebook and twitter to get the message across, post it on other clubs message boards... Stand up for the normal, hard working football fan.

link to the RTG thread:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=612089

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you getting your excuses in for a shit turnout early anyway.

Our away followings are amazing and quite often a lot better than yours

Feel free to back that up with proof.

No they aren't :mellow:

Not close.

There's never been one example in footballing history where your away support has been better than ours. There's such a gulf it is totally laughable.

We've largely been category A games for home teams for years till recently get used to the high prices you parafins, or don't go it's not often you sell out anyway.

Fact there were 400 Sunderland fans at Villa Park for a night game last season (or the season before), Fact there were 3,800 toon fans for a night game at Birmingham City last season = pipe down and don't come back.

Edited by McFaul

I never said all the time I said often

You have mentioned a few times so I will to

Your lot didn't even sell out Everton... It never went to general sale with us

Barnsley away you took an impressive 7k.... We took 1k more

Anyway back on track... Do you not agree the price of a QPR ticket is a disgrace???

Anyway back on track... Do you not agree the price of a QPR ticket is a disgrace???

''Opinion'' doesn't always blend with fact.

Anyway - yes it is an expensive ticket but I imagine a lot of our lads will pay it anyway & we have a good London following. So I imagine it will be normal from us.

Course we sold out Everton you fucking tit. 2,800 all sold no general sale. As for Barnsley we were given 7,200 and sold the lot because Barnsley see us as a bigger attraction so could sell more of theirs, plus when you sold out it was one of your promotion games at the end of the season. I'm also certain you had a reduced allocation at Everton. Doil.

I've noticed Everton away get mentioned by Mackems quite a lot on the net. It's obviously the shiny coin in a murky pool for you. I'd say it's not the odd Barnsley aways and other huge away followings that sets us apart as every club can achieve that once in a while, it's the consistent 3-5000's who go to places like Fulham away on a televised sat teatime kick off or Brum away, midweek as mentioned by Stevie that is the difference. Sunderland's had some decent away support, I'd say ours is better because its more consistent and defies shit kick off times/distances/tv games etc.

Yes the QPR price is a disgrace, a lot of people don't go to Stamford bridge for this reason too.

I've noticed Everton away get mentioned by Mackems quite a lot on the net. It's obviously the shiny coin in a murky pool for you. I'd say it's not the odd Barnsley aways and other huge away followings that sets us apart as every club can achieve that once in a while, it's the consistent 3-5000's who go to places like Fulham away on a televised sat teatime kick off or Brum away, midweek as mentioned by Stevie that is the difference. Sunderland's had some decent away support, I'd say ours is better because its more consistent and defies shit kick off times/distances/tv games etc.

Yes the QPR price is a disgrace, a lot of people don't go to Stamford bridge for this reason too.

Everton 0 - 1 Newcastle United

How many? - 3,000 Sold Out.

Persistent? - Yes. Sung before, during and after the game. Must have been a great away match for them to watch as they dominated the whole game, were comfortable throughout and their goal was a screamer too. Wish Everton would have an easy game to watch like that away from home!

Loud? - Were loud throughout.

Stand or sit? - All stood I think.

Favourite chant? - Don't have any favourites to be honest. I cant stand Newcastle - they just seem to make noises at every opportunity.

Any trouble? Didn't see any

Anything funny or memorable? Can't remember anything.

Rating: 9/10 - Best support at Goodison from away fans this season. Sold out, and backed the team superbly throughout the game. Being honest I don't like Newcastle or some of their fans but credit where it's due today - their fans were great.

The Everton away they're referring to was the first away game after Keegan's departure, and there was 1,200 of us, a disgusting following by our standards for a sunday tea time game even, but with good reason, it's the only chink they'll ever find. Sunderland's away support isn't that much better than Boro's if the truth be known.

Worth pointing out also there were four times more Newcastle fans at SB for a shitey League Cup tie on a Wednesday night, than for a convenient weekend affair which they actually won 0-3. 378 away fans I believe. Just goes to show that we're recognised as the most loyal and best fans in the country when people harp on about a fixture at Everton where we took more than most would anyway, live on telly with nee trains back during two of the darkest two weeks in our history. Fucking Sunderland :mellow: you are Skegness compared to fucking the Seychelles, comparing us with you, you tools.