Gene_Clark

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

voicemail.

and if you google the mobile number...

This guy is seriously shit at the internet.

obsessive stalker

no doubt emptying my bank accounts as we speak....

;)

There's something wrong with you like. Has a woman done this to you?

voicemail.

and if you google the mobile number...

This guy is seriously shit at the internet.

obsessive stalker

no doubt emptying my bank accounts as we speak....

You stalked my twitter and wouldn't leave me alone. You've called me something I'm not via a sloppy character assassination.

Generally I'm a nice man but you're clearly not, If you're going to act like a dickhead on the internet at least have your guard up.

I merely clicked ''google''.

You don't appreciate just how many wierdo's there are in the world when you're growing up. If everyone in the world was a normal geordies geordie what a place it would be.

Obviously I don't know the details here but isn't it just a case of someone having a rant via the internet? Hardly makes him Jeffrey Dahmer, does it?

Not saying he was fair to target you btw, Tom.

Edited by alex

Obviously I don't know the details here but isn't it just a case of someone having a rant via the internet? Hardly makes him Jeffrey Dahmer, does it?

Cages have been rattled apparently. ;)

The plastic paddy thing was a joke, ok?

He blocked me for saying he was talking bollocks. The wyn sirens were going off all over the city for me at that point, and I've since learned, he got banned off a public Nexus public transport message board, for arguing about new bus routes. How do you get banned off a bus route message board???? I think even I would struggle.

I don't actually know what's going on, so I'm more a pot stirrer rather than a cage rattler, if we're having it right.

I don't actually know what's going on, so I'm more a pot stirrer rather than a cage rattler, if we're having it right.

There's having a paddy and then there's having a paddy.

If my kids throw a tantrum, it's having a paddy.

If I was to give a knee trembler to some chick on O'Connell (sp) Street I would be having a paddy.

Non?

I joined this foruim at the personal invitation of Peter Whitfield. I am sure he did not mention it was frequented by liars like Manc Mag, who has not called me you'll not be surprised to know, dull fools like McFaul or intense weirdos like Tom, who hjas hacked my account and rewritten my signature.

What a shame.

Are you Ian Cusack? If so pm me your mobile and I'll give you a bell, I've heard a lot about you.