NUFC TV

Christmas Tree

Interview on there with Graham Carr re scouting, Ben Arfa etc. Anyone with NUFC TV seen in? any good?

Is that the same Graham Carr who has scouted us fuck all so far? Aye another bastard at SJP who has earned his wages ffs. Lets guess what shite he said, Hmm how about Mike is a really good bloke but misunderstood; All going to plan with transfers; Good Squad , Morale sky high; Any other bollocks I have missed?

Oh yes Alan's looking at a good start and an improvement on last season.

Just saved you the cost of a subscription, oh sorry Ben Arfa "He will be like a new signing when he comes back"

Nufc tv? Didn't even realise such a thing existed. Or s that what they're calling the official website these days?

I'm sure it's the 'branding' for the video clips on the official site. IIRC, their roving reporter is Craig fucking Hope. You know, Craig Hope, writer, Newcastle-Online??

Hopey to his mates, I went to university with him :lol:

With a surname like that it's criminal you didn't call him Neville or Brenda tbf.

Hopey to his mates, I went to university with him :lol:

With a surname like that it's criminal you didn't call him Neville or Brenda tbf.

Or Bob.

Nufc tv? Didn't even realise such a thing existed. Or s that what they're calling the official website these days?

I'm sure it's the 'branding' for the video clips on the official site. IIRC, their roving reporter is Craig fucking Hope. You know, Craig Hope, writer, Newcastle-Online??

He's not done their site for a long time, writes for the Hartlepool Mail.