Football podcasts

The Fish

New season, figured we should have a place for the podcasts that you boys listen to

This is, for me, the best football podcast out there. No arse kissing, banter and a well informed passionate show.

The Football Ramble

New season, figured we should have a place for the podcasts that you boys listen to

This is, for me, the best football podcast out there. No arse kissing, banter and a well informed passionate show.

The Football Ramble

Its either 606 which is on bbc i player or this one

TeamTalk

Even though its full of scousers subscribed to their site, they do discuss all the main headlines of the week and theyre not afraid to shake a few feathers with their opinions. Plus its updated regularly so it's good, if like me, you use podcasts to put you to sleep.

I'll defintely add the football ramble to my list and see how it goes.

Edited by harrynufc

Taylor & Besty's are always worth a punt. Funny as!

Just finishing listening to the latest now. Time well spent. Good to hear talk from the mouths of proper Toon fans.

Is the 'Besty' who posts here one and the same?

Danny Baker's a brilliant wordsmith like

606 a decade ago was great - speaking of which - has the generally going downhill bbc - got the same unlistenable rubbish lined up for 606 this season too anyone know ?

He's great in the mornings, but I preferred him on 606. People wanting to discuss the merits of 442 as opposed to 352 got short shrift off baker. Spoony and that balarat off soccer am go on like anyone gives a toss.