Bruce pissing Mackem money away?

Ollie Burtons Grandad

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it any wonder some of these threads are fucking impossible to contribute in? Fuck me :lol:

I've been telling you (and some people) this almost from day one but you wouldn't listen.

You've got what you wanted.

Now you're agreeing with me.

You don't know anything about me.

Bookmarked.

Return of the thread killer

see posts numbers 74 and 81.

I thought you weren't going to start this sort of thing with me again anyway ?

After revising your "opinion", after checking where the thread really "started to go wrong", my suggestion to you is do what you said, and stop your permanent moaning.

Is it any wonder some of these threads are fucking impossible to contribute in? Fuck me :lol:

I've been telling you (and some people) this almost from day one but you wouldn't listen.

Bookmarked.

:D

Bookmarked.

:D

as expected, the usual obsessed posters who follow me around and ruined this thread, haven't responded when I pointed out the facts......it won't be long before mancmag, true to form, starts posting what I have told him for ages [see the thread about Mike Ashley and our stadium ending up half empty] when someone else points it out for him. Clever boy .... :lol:

as expected, the usual obsessed posters who follow me around and ruined this thread, haven't responded when I pointed out the facts......it won't be long before mancmag, true to form, starts posting what I have told him for ages [see the thread about Mike Ashley and our stadium ending up half empty] when someone else points it out for him. Clever boy .... :lol:

Well you misunderstood that point spectacularly. No surprises there though. :lol:

Well you misunderstood that point spectacularly. No surprises there though. :lol:

you're denying that you've been spectacularly wrong for years too. No surprises there :o

Grow up, man. You don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Amusing to say that you think I don't know what I'm talking about [when you are now repeating what I told you for ages with regard to MIke Ashleys ambitions etc for the football club yet you said I was also "talking rubbish"., and to "grow up". Nobody asked you to make that response at me that you did.

Are you any different ? :lol:

You're not very good at calling judgements are you ? Rather than waffling on about something, miles too late when it is all blatantly obvious.

See post number 133 you enormous clot. I'm not the one crying about derailments/OBG's hurt feelings. :lol:

you are crying on about derailing the thread ?

Please explain the point of post number 8 ? :lol:

If telling you for the last 4 years, what you have disagreed with but now repeat, makes me "a clot", i can't imagine what you must think of the clueless morons who have actually spouted the same rubbish that you have been doing.

You need to get a life, grow up, and listen to people you utter pillock.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol: too easy, mate. You're nearly 60, have a word.

ah, you mean that word "chomp" again..... :lol: but you're not childish are you

I like how you are trotting this line out when you know you've been truly made to look like an idiotic waffling cunt

Edited by LeazesMag

ah, you mean that word "chomp" again..... :o but you're not childish are you

I like how you are trotting this line out when you know you've been truly made to look like an idiotic waffling cunt

Oh no you don't. :lol:

ah, you mean that word "chomp" again..... :o but you're not childish are you

Oh no you don't. :lol:

anything but a relevant reply :o