Bruce pissing Mackem money away?

Ollie Burtons Grandad

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All saltwater has to do is wear a black vest and flex his guns down the blue oyster bar in Oslo and it's free drinks all night

"mates" of mine have written my phone number on the bathroom door at "London" ( Gay bar for those of you who are not familiar with it)

I do get the occational late night ring :lol:

Come to think of it, If im pissed enough one day I might say yes...a mouth is a mouth whether its attached to a ballsack or a fanny.. :razz:

Edited by Saltwater

:razz: Leazesmag are creating strawmen left and right it seems to support his views. Thanks for defending me though I guess =p

N-O does have a retarded ban-policy, but in my case it was fine tbh, it was overtly racist. Had had a few pints and were just pissing about on the keyboard.

Should install a Alco-lock on my computer tbh, I tend to lay five million eggs - Alien Sigourney weaver style - on facebook and other places when im horny and pissed. Actually, facebook itself is ok, its the bloody chat. and the fit birds on there. At 04.00 in the morning. Im convinced - at that point - that they would like nothing better than to be given a right shag and thats usually what I suggest :lol:

:razz:

Were you also banned from NO for not supporting Mike Ashley and his "plan" etc blah blah

No I was banned for a black joke :lol:

oh dear.

Stick to white jokes and you're ok ?

I don't know.

I think the way they dig their heels in and insist a permanent ban is precisely that, to show their macho attitude, is very sad and completely the opposite of their intentions tbh.

It only makes them look more sad and juvenile tbh. They would get far more respect from people like me [and there are others on here who will say the same, they know who they are] if they grew up a bit.

Don't mistake this as me saying I think I'm missing anything Dave, because its you who are missing good posters.

I feel sorry for you.

Anyway, nowt wrong with "black" jokes, they are no different to "white" jokes, the difference is only the perception of the absurd namby pamby softie do gooder.

After 5 years I'm starting to sense they don't give the first shit about your 'respect' for them. Call that ESP or whatever. :D

Anyway give it a rest. His post was overtly racist on a purely incidental point.

I haven't seen the joke, so I don't know, but namby pambys like you go over the top about most things concerning "racism".

Were you also banned from NO for not supporting Mike Ashley and his "plan" etc blah blah

oh dear.

I don't know.

I think the way they dig their heels in and insist a permanent ban is precisely that, to show their macho attitude, is very sad and completely the opposite of their intentions tbh.

It only makes them look more sad and juvenile tbh. They would get far more respect from people like me [and there are others on here who will say the same, they know who they are] if they grew up a bit.

Don't mistake this as me saying I think I'm missing anything Dave, because its you who are missing good posters.

I feel sorry for you.

Anyway, nowt wrong with "black" jokes, they are no different to "white" jokes, the difference is only the perception of the absurd namby pamby softie do gooder.

:D The wisdom of age.

indeed. I hope - as an accountant - you have learned something from your naive backing of Souness and his attempts to bankrupt the club.

oh dear.

I don't know.

I feel sorry for you.

After 5 years I'm starting to sense they don't give the first shit about your 'respect' for them. Call that ESP or whatever. :D

Anyway give it a rest. His post was overtly racist on a purely incidental point.

I haven't seen the joke, so I don't know, but namby pambys like you go over the top about most things concerning "racism".

No worries, just shut your mouth instead then. :blush:

:lol: Leazesmag are creating strawmen left and right it seems to support his views. Thanks for defending me though I guess =p

N-O does have a retarded ban-policy, but in my case it was fine tbh, it was overtly racist. Had had a few pints and were just pissing about on the keyboard.

Should install a Alco-lock on my computer tbh, I tend to lay five million eggs - Alien Sigourney weaver style - on facebook and other places when im horny and pissed. Actually, facebook itself is ok, its the bloody chat. and the fit birds on there. At 04.00 in the morning. Im convinced - at that point - that they would like nothing better than to be given a right shag and thats usually what I suggest :D

from what I've seen of women in Norway [and Sweden and Denmark too] I'm not surprised you get a bit carried away :blush:

oh dear.

I don't know.

I feel sorry for you.

indeed. I hope - as an accountant - you have learned something from your naive backing of Souness and his attempts to bankrupt the club.

On who's watch ???

BTW thought clubs couldn't go bankrupt :blush:

BTW There were almost tears of frustration and bile visible through your post on Skunkers, gutted by a good point and very creditable performance, pitifull tbh.

:lol: His daughter?

:D

Seen this gem (no pun intended)?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry946868

:blush:

Another weighty intellect that Leazes is no doubt glad to be endorsed by.

your ego is getting the better of you. Do you always call people who call things correctly, when you don't, inferior to you :sweat:

oh dear.

I don't know.

I feel sorry for you.

On who's watch ???

BTW thought clubs couldn't go bankrupt :blush:

BTW There were almost tears of frustration and bile visible through your post on Skunkers, gutted by a good point and very creditable performance, pitifull tbh.

I think you should go to games before you question the wishes and ambitions of other people who actually put their cash into the club.

Same as some on skunkers too.

Rather childish and short sighted, to think everything is going great, on the back of our easiest start to the season for years. What I say is correct. We will see where we are next May, but come what may, I still put my cash into supporting the club, unlike those who are defending soopa Mike to the hilt, yet aren't attracted to the club like they were when they went to the San Siro etc.

The club played a match today Leazes. Why don't you share your views on that instead of telling people how right you are about everything?

It's true like, he's even worse when we've had a half decent result.

At least give it til tomorrow Leazes, enjoy the performance and then get back onto all this shite tomorrow if you must. Bit sad getting straight on it now only 2 hours after the final whistle.

The club played a match today Leazes. Why don't you share your views on that instead of telling people how right you are about everything?

do I tell you what threads to post in ?

Why don't you do as PP has asked in that thread he started ?

It's not really my fault that people like mancmag have their heads so far up their arse, they resort to denying what they have disagreed with me about, for 4 years [and more] but are now saying what I have always told them, as if following me around saying how superior they are - when he was completely wrong too - is pathetic enough.

It's true like, he's even worse when we've had a half decent result.

At least give it til tomorrow Leazes, enjoy the performance and then get back onto all this shite tomorrow if you must. Bit sad getting straight on it now only 2 hours after the final whistle.

I'm happy to comment on games that I go to Sammy, if there is anything to comment on, what about you ?

Our fixtures have been the easiest start for years, its called staying realistic and not taking the blind view of a 10 year old.

oh dear.

I don't know.

I feel sorry for you.

Aside from being an outright lie, who the hell does he imagine he's talking to in bold? Posting to saltwater and yet somehow speaking to HTT? Reads like Wearside Jack.

Crazy as fuck.

Dave isn't HTT :blush::sweat: :sweat:

Go back into your shoebox man :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:lol::D:blush::sweat: :sweat: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: