Mackem In Peace...

Sandancer82

Hello all!

Just wondering what your thoughts are for your lot this season? And dare I ask, for our lot too!?!

Think you'll do well? Think its too early for us lot to knee jerk?

I am a very fed up fan at the moment I can tell you that!

Heaven's above. It will save us a lot of time if you just tell us you're either Paul Wyn or Deano and then fuck off. :razz:

Hello all!

Just wondering what your thoughts are for your lot this season? And dare I ask, for our lot too!?!

Soonlun probleys thirteanth, Neuuwcassul mayuhbea eeelevunth. Deapends if Brewce keaps 'is job and the mags breeng een a deacent strahyykuh.

Hello all!

Probably finish around the same positions as last year, SAFC and NUFC. Don't think we'll improv on it at all.

The mackem at work isn't hoping you lose this weekend, but he can see a bright side if it means Bruce will be sacked. For a while last season when you were 6th he was dead happy with Bruce and asking why they shouldn't get into the champions league. Hope you keep hold of him. Don't really want see you' get a boost.

He seems legit. No reason not to keep it civil.

On-topic:

Midtable finish for both sides. Not much to get excited about.

Cheers!

Right now I'd love mid table. I'm no doom monger but by god, I am fed up with the whole club at the minute.

I was a Bruce fan until the end of last season, when I found myself on the fence. Since the start of this one, I have fallen into the Bruce Out camp, which I'm gutted about, but his tactics are fucking dire!

Well last season discussions on NUFC forums fluctuated between Europa League and relegation depending on whether we were coming off a few wins or a few losses also, so thats down to human nature I guess.

Edited by Saltwater

Hello all!

Probably finish around the same positions as last year, SAFC and NUFC. Don't think we'll improv on it at all.

The mackem at work isn't hoping you lose this weekend, but he can see a bright side if it means Bruce will be sacked. For a while last season when you were 6th he was dead happy with Bruce and asking why they shouldn't get into the champions league. Hope you keep hold of him. Don't really want see you' get a boost.

Ha - cheers mate.

I cannot see us winning on sunday like. Stoke play god awful football, but we cannot defend set pieces for shit (or take them for that matter!) so I'm predicting a 2-0 loss and Bruce out the door!

Sandancer, in accordance with Stevie's rule we require a photo of you, outside the SOL holding up a sign clearly saying that you're not Paul Wynn with both your hands behind your head.

If you can't perform this simple task then you're a wroung 'un and a charity thief.

Bruce is and always be a shit manager has done with you as much as he can. You can expect the same each year until he leaves and it may be of his choosing not the sack.

At best he stabilises at worst he fills the team with plodders.

anywhere between 10th and relegation for you.

Us it is trial and error we know we are not going to stay where we are but how far we drop we do not know.

Us 10th to 17th

I have said before what I do is compare the oppos team with ours and honestly say who would get in ours and vice versa. (all being fit)

At mo I think we just shade it.

Sandancer, in accordance with Stevie's rule we require a photo of you, outside the SOL holding up a sign clearly saying that you're not Paul Wynn with both your hands behind your head.

If you can't perform this simple task then you're a wroung 'un and a charity thief.

Ha - cheers mate.

I'm Paul Wyn's acolyte and practice all kinds of bestial and disgusting sexual acts on an ad-hoc basis. I even cross-dressed as a woman Chinkee and tried to blackmail some daft kid on here a while back but his sofa got in the way of the door.

Really? :razz:

Ha - cheers mate.

I'm Paul Wyn's acolyte and practice all kinds of bestial and disgusting sexual acts on an ad-hoc basis. I even cross-dressed as a woman Chinkee and tried to blackmail some daft kid on here a while back but his sofa got in the way of the door.

Really? :razz:

:razz:

I have no idea who Paul Wynn is by the way!

As for Bruce, he's a good talent scout at best. He can pick a player but cannot field a team for shit. We've been crying out for a left back since the departure of Danny Collins at least, and still, he hasnt replaced one.

Two strikers have walked and we have sold a good young homegrown prospect all in the shape of 8 months. Something is clearly going on behind closed doors, but we are getting to know nowt.

Bruce has also slated the fans lately which pisses me off even more, and as for Gardener and his Ah everything is canny man, nowt to worry about comment; he can fuck right off anarl!

Feel a bit better now thats off my chest! :lol:

As for you lot, well it sickens me because yous are jammy bastards sometimes mind. However, I dont think yous will do too bad. We will be giving 3 more fucking points in March though if youre needing some! :lol:

Bastards!! :lol:

Welcome Sandancer!

Enjoy your mackem badge! :lol:

I wondered where that come from! Why thank you! I look all dapper now with it! :razz:

Go with your shell suit? :razz:

Shell suits are so 80s man. I just wear my pyjamas everywhere now! I'm down with all the new trends me man! :lol: