Topic: T00nClips (Shameless self plug)

Tooj

I've just created a new YouTube channel, where I'm going to upload all of my videos I've created over the years.

We'll see how long it lasts before it's taken down.

Here's the first one

Newcastle United Season Review 2004/05

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just created a new YouTube channel, where I'm going to upload all of my videos I've created over the years.

We'll see how long it lasts before it's taken down.

Here's the first one

Newcastle United Season Review 2004/05

Nice one, mate :lol:

That was one season to forget, though. And watching that clip I realised that I had managed to do so...

Gazza 'Lucky Man'

I really fancy making a new Gazza video, as I've got hold of some more footage of him recently.

Of recent times, Scholes is the only one technique wise of England's midfielders that even come close.

Gazza 'Lucky Man'

I really fancy making a new Gazza video, as I've got hold of some more footage of him recently.

Of recent times, Scholes is the only one technique wise of England's midfielders that even come close.

It's been blocked. :lol:

It will be the music thats blocking them.

You have no idea about television, it's copyright and the perceived value it holds to both the owners of the vision or its advertising value, do you?

I have no idea what your post means :lol:

Really? I highly doubt you don't understand.

Constantly you (and toonpack) under value either the worth of the SD signage at SJP if it was a billable asset and then in your comment above about TooJ's video only being blocked because of the "music."

The copyright of things like the Premier League, F1 and the Olympics is closely guarded and worth hundreds of millions of pounds.

No Dave, all good, planning lunch down by the water at that bar/club that I took you to and then maybe some time in the sun as summer has arrived with a 27 degree day in September.

edit: mind you I can't spell for shit as it should read Grown up talk!

Edited by sammynb

No Dave, all good, planning lunch down by the water at that bar/club that I took you to and then maybe some time in the sun as summer has arrived with a 27 degree day in September.

edit: mind you I can't spell for shit as it should read Grown up talk!

The Kirribilli club?

A place I need to go back to when Sydney isn't pissing it down and I'm there for more than 48hrs

You have no idea about television, it's copyright and the perceived value it holds to both the owners of the vision or its advertising value, do you?

Constantly you (and toonpack) under value either the worth of the SD signage at SJP if it was a billable asset and then in your comment above about TooJ's video only being blocked because of the "music."

The copyright of things like the Premier League, F1 and the Olympics is closely guarded and worth hundreds of millions of pounds.

Seriously :lol: I was supposed to deduce from that garbled sentence that my suggestion of why YouTube was blocking 2j's vids could be construed as representative of a view about physical branding in a football stadium? Fucking moron.

Seriously :lol: I was supposed to deduce from that garbled sentence that my suggestion of why YouTube was blocking 2j's vids could be construed as representative of a view about physical branding in a football stadium? Fucking moron.

yawn