Christmas Pissups

Matt

Nice trip to Newcastle to see my good friends Matt, Meenzie, Pud and Toplass.  It was actually good fun. :rolleyes:

And I got to show off pics of Winston, hooray!

Pity my feet froze to death as I waited for my delayed train though...... But ahh well!!

72012[/snapback]

Who's Winston? Please tell me you haven't named your fucking unicycle. ;)

72393[/snapback]

oh you better fookin believe it my friend! (the one she had in Oz was called Desmond or summt equally mentalist) :rolleyes:

Strange thing was she showed us three the pic and we're like "oh aye very nice yeah", Martin comes along, takes one look and says "whats he called?"

Lunatics maaan, they always come in pairs.

Nice trip to Newcastle to see my good friends Matt, Meenzie, Pud and Toplass.  It was actually good fun. :rolleyes:

And I got to show off pics of Winston, hooray!

Pity my feet froze to death as I waited for my delayed train though...... But ahh well!!

72012[/snapback]

Who's Winston? Please tell me you haven't named your fucking unicycle. ;)

72393[/snapback]

oh you better fookin believe it my friend! (the one she had in Oz was called Desmond or summt equally mentalist) :rolleyes:

Strange thing was she showed us three the pic and we're like "oh aye very nice yeah", Martin comes along, takes one look and says "whats he called?"

Lunatics maaan, they always come in pairs.

72408[/snapback]

She is OFFICIALLY the most annoying poster on here now. Easy.

I leave at 8am tomorrow........is this going ahead and where?

72810[/snapback]

Richaaaaaaaard, go to the Trent mate. I'll be there from 1/half-1-ish. Cath's going an'all and I'm sure Alexis will be too. Anyone else that fancies it, get yourself there.

I leave at 8am tomorrow........is this going ahead and where?

72810[/snapback]

Richaaaaaaaard, go to the Trent mate. I'll be there from 1/half-1-ish. Cath's going an'all and I'm sure Alexis will be too. Anyone else that fancies it, get yourself there.

72819[/snapback]

Cheers mate.. ;)

Nice to see Geordie Fats (formerly Fish) turn up today. ;)  If he EVER has the nerve to call me fat on here again, there'll be trouble.  Built like a fucking couch these days. :rolleyes:

72993[/snapback]

I got to the ground quite early so decided to pop into the Trent but didn't spot anyone there- that was about 2.15

Nice to see Geordie Fats (formerly Fish) turn up today. ;)  If he EVER has the nerve to call me fat on here again, there'll be trouble.  Built like a fucking couch these days. :rolleyes:

72993[/snapback]

I got to the ground quite early so decided to pop into the Trent but didn't spot anyone there- that was about 2.15

72996[/snapback]

We were upstairs next to the bar. Although to be fair, Fats was standing between me and the door, so your view would've been obscured. :rolleyes:

72993[/snapback]

Scary stuff by the Fish i didnt even recognise him.

He even made Viduka look skinny...

;) Gutted I missed it.

73258[/snapback]

Where were you and your sidekick? :rolleyes:

73269[/snapback]

Well me and Paul were too late for pre-match and I was going to me Mam's for a bit of a do afterwards. Shame I missed Pizza the Hut though although that won't me taking the piss.

;) Gutted I missed it.

73258[/snapback]

Where were you and your sidekick? :rolleyes:

73269[/snapback]

Well me and Paul were too late for pre-match and I was going to me Mam's for a bit of a do afterwards. Shame I missed Pizza the Hut though although that won't me taking the piss.

73280[/snapback]

Pizza The Hut. Class. :rolleyes: