What era was/is the best, our current one or Shepherds?

Lake Bells tits

As a matter of interest Leazes where do you consider also rans? Outside the top 4? Top 6? Bottom 6? Just to clarify chum

in the long term chum, the top half of the league is considered success by your man, which is exactly my point. His sidekick has said so, and the setup of the club is such that this is the highest aim. Only people who don't spend their cash on the club and watch it on TV will be ultimately happy with that, people who go to games will drift away, and a dozen games doesn't change that one iota.

Why refer to him as my man?

The question was where do you, Leazes Mag, consider as being also ran??

setting survival as your aim, and mid table as success ? Selling your best players and pocketing the cash ? That may be fine for small clubs like Bolton, Blackburn etc, but not Newcastle. That is the actions of also rans, with limited ambitions, and small 20000 stadiums, struggling to fill them, and accepting you are unable to challenge the other major clubs, this is the mindset Mike Ashley has imposed on many of you, most of whom don't go to games so you accept it more readily.

I really don't know why I'm trying to explain this to you again.

Ignoramus :icon_lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stop moving the goalposts"

We're on a different pitch, nevermind a shift in the position of the goal.

aye, we used to play in the San Siro and the Nou Camp

jaysouthernmag.....lets just see where the next few years go eh, rather than a dozen games or so.

How many games have you seen in the past few years by the way, and previous to that ?

What difference does that make to the FACTS?

and sadly, the facts are that in 4 years we have not qualified for europe once, and been relegated, and the average league position has dived

why not answer the question ?

Edited by LeazesMag

As a matter of interest Leazes where do you consider also rans? Outside the top 4? Top 6? Bottom 6? Just to clarify chum

in the long term chum, the top half of the league is considered success by your man, which is exactly my point. His sidekick has said so, and the setup of the club is such that this is the highest aim. Only people who don't spend their cash on the club and watch it on TV will be ultimately happy with that, people who go to games will drift away, and a dozen games doesn't change that one iota.

setting survival as your aim, and mid table as success ? Selling your best players and pocketing the cash ? That may be fine for small clubs like Bolton, Blackburn etc, but not Newcastle. That is the actions of also rans, with limited ambitions, and small 20000 stadiums, struggling to fill them, and accepting you are unable to challenge the other major clubs, this is the mindset Mike Ashley has imposed on many of you, most of whom don't go to games so you accept it more readily.

please show us again, the superior league positions etc achieved by your man in the last 4 years to the previous owners ?

please show us again, the superior league positions etc achieved by your man in the last 4 years to the previous owners ?

:icon_lol:

jaysouthernmag.....lets just see where the next few years go eh, rather than a dozen games or so.

How many games have you seen in the past few years by the way, and previous to that ?

What difference does that make to the FACTS?

and sadly, the facts are that in 4 years we have not qualified for europe once, and been relegated, and the average league position has dived

why not answer the question ?

CBA wasting anymore time on this shit

One day in the future we're going to find out LM has lived in a mental hospital for 40 years and only goes to St. James' once a year on the crazy house's annual day trip. Nailed on. There is no other explanation at this point.

One day in the future we're going to find out LM has lived in a mental hospital for 40 years and only goes to St. James' once a year on the crazy house's annual day trip. Nailed on. There is no other explanation at this point.

Bit more often that that I reckon, care in the community has a lot to answer for.

oh well.

This thread should be interesting to look back on in a couple of years time, for anybody who thinks 4 years isn't long enough.

Edited by LeazesMag

This thread is a great idea. Hopefully LM will stay in here and keep the 'debate' out of the rest of the threads. For those masochistic enough to want to join in, please keep the trolling in here and away from the rest of the board. Cheers

troll ?

I think you have been quite serious for years, when you wanted rid of owners with ambition, and are now shouting for owners with ambition.

I agree with your sentiments, but your u-turn is a different matter. Anyway, as you say, keep it to this thread, but I am going to ignore the trolls.

I haven't given my view as to the comparison of Tiote and Hamann yet :closedeyes:

They are different players, and good players in different ways, I couldn't honestly say which of the 2 is better.....Hamann is a more accomplished footballer but Tiote has a vitality which is inspirational and infectious.