Guest alex

This bet has come home to roost:

http://www.toontasti...post__p__623123

Nice, just in time for Xmas.

Proof is here btw:

http://www.nufc.com/...-advent-15.html

:razz:

:lol:

2 and a half year! The British Betting Board of Control stipulates that all bets made, must be resolved no later than 365 days from the point of the initial stipulation.

Sammy it could have been Howey. Kids are often ugly 16 17 and look turn out amazingly handsome at 25.

Edited by McFaul

So you're reneging on the bet then? Disgrace tbh. I was going to ask you if you fancied a pint pre-match as well. So you could settle the bet of course. Forget it. You fat rentboy.

Since when did Howey turn out amazingly handsome at 25? He's a mackem too remember, so choose your words carefully. ;)

Well some people used to say I looked a tiny bit like him ye naa.

So you're reneging on the bet then? Disgrace tbh. I was going to ask you if you fancied a pint pre-match as well. So you could settle the bet of course. Forget it. You fat rentboy.

:lol:

Thats not on, you're out of pocket now seeing as you paid Biffa a tenner to say it was Caizley...bad craic

Thats not on, you're out of pocket now seeing as you paid Biffa a tenner to say it was Caizley...bad craic

It's Paul Watson :razz: