Travel/Hostel advice

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I was alluding to the weight of your stellar personality, naturally.

Tubby Bitch ;)

Listen up homo breath, I will cock punch you so hard you'll give yourself a blowjob!

I'm sorry. There was no call for that, I should apologise.

It's just that you're a terrible shit and I have an aversion to terrible shits.

:wub:

Don't apologise man, this board needs more spunk-breathed self fellaters.

Speaking of terrible shits , here's a terribly shit joke for KSA to translate into Polish, might come in handy on his trip?

Q.What's the difference between the Holocaust and a Bull?

A. You can't milk a bull.

:0

• 2 weeks later...

Very good

http://www.mosquitohostel.com/

we got there and they put us in the building next door, there was 5 of us so we had our own room, bathroom, shower, with free wifi, kettle, sink etc then a shared room with a microwave and fridge, the only bad thing is we only had onekey between the 5 of us so most of the time we had to stay together or get buzzed in which meant waking each other up

when you get out of the airport, ignore the taxi drivers and walk to the train station, it was 10 zloty each which is about £2 then when you get off the train you walk through a shopping centre, the hostel is about a 10 minute walk if you choose to stay there

Irish mbssay do a happy hour in the week between 5-7 which was 5 zloty a pint which was about 90p and cherry vodka shots for the same price, we just went there everyday and got fucked before we went out/to eat, it was OK in there until last night when some blatant brass came and sat on our table with a story 'my fiances left me, I need to wait 2 hours for my train' we got off sharpish

Good places to go : shisha bar behind the main sq which do shisha for £6 or £8 for alcohol shisha, Yummies steak house on main sq; steak and a pint for £10, Hard rock cafe for breakfast, really cheap and good music, some polish restaurant by the castle was very nice, can't remember the name but I had a big rack of ribs and potatoes and 2 double amaretto and cokes for £10 + another polish restaurant opposite the irish mbssay

For fast food it was half the price here and you get twice as much + you won't pay more than £2 a pint anywhere

We did Auschwitz and The Jewish free walking tour which were good but the Salt Mine was very boring and a bit of a trek to get to

For Auschwitz we booked with a company I think called Krakow tours and it was 60 zloty each which is about £12 with travel and it is about an hour away

What a great place

• 4 weeks later...