Netflix Available in UK

Ayatollah Hermione

Watching hoarders.

Fucking animals.

This might be the greatest show ever made. I watch every episode mouth agape and stomach churning.

The filthy horror on the one I watched last night had 15 foot of human excrement piled up her stairs and 3 cat corpses rotted to a skeleton under the rubble. That beat the previous record of 2.

I don't know how much dotty and the other experts get paid to go in these houses, but whatever it is should be doubled.

Just change the settings on your PS3. It worked for me for a couple of months then just suddenly stopped. Had a bit of a look round on the internet and it seems they are doing their best to block people from freeloading. I had been stopped from getting onto US Netflix for days, and signed up for this thing and was instantly able to connect. Ride the free train while you can!

About 3 weeks after changing my DNS code I was the same, it just wouldn't connect to Netflix.

A couple of days later however, I checked and it was back up, it's been working perfectly ever since. :good:

I think that Canadians have been using this setting to access the American library for ages.

• 3 weeks later...

Even with the US content I find the movie selection utterly shite.

Think I might cancel and go back to love film and get the DVD's through the post instead.

Sounds good for you lot who like to watch TV programs, but I need something that offers decent films and neither Netflix nor Love Film instant do that

That will stop working eventually too. Like Gemmil says, for 10p a day its easier to just sign up to Unblock.US

I'll save my 10p(12c) per day until I've ran out of DNS codes, Then we'll see who's wearing his underpants, eating peanut butter straight from the jar, won't we Jon?

Even with the US content I find the movie selection utterly shite.

Think I might cancel and go back to love film and get the DVD's through the post instead.

Sounds good for you lot who like to watch TV programs, but I need something that offers decent films and neither Netflix nor Love Film instant do that

Aye, I rarely watch the films (Although the 80s US Comedy section is good)

Me and the Mrs usually watch 1 or 2 episodes a night of different series though

That will stop working eventually too. Like Gemmil says, for 10p a day its easier to just sign up to Unblock.US

I'll save my 10p(12c) per day until I've ran out of DNS codes, Then we'll see who's wearing his underpants, eating peanut butter straight from the jar, won't we Jon?

10p is 16c

Been checking twitter and can't find the new code.

Apparently you can change dns settings on the iPad as well. I'll try that out when I find it and send it on to you.