Netflix Available in UK

Ayatollah Hermione

Have you actually watched it, Jugsy Malone? And is that a genuine review. Cos if so I don't have time in my life for 39 hour long episodes.

watched a few episodes, thought it was ok, then was distratced by either seasons of the Wire, or some other show that destroys all opposition...

Sons of Anarchy isn't as good as Sopranos or The Wire as it's not as in depth but is pretty easy viewing which makes it well worth the watch. Has a few twists and turns throughout which is always a bonus. Though my enjoyment of it was almost ruined when I found out that the main character 'Jax' was the Geordie that played the head boy in Green Street with the worst cockney accent ever. His American accent is a bit more convincing mind.

That good enough Gemmil? :)

Leave it to play something for a few minutes. Sometimes it starts off a bit shit, but it's usually HD within a couple of minutes when that happens.

Press the equivalent of select on a PS3 to see what video quality it thinks it's giving you.

Started watching Party Down which is good. Netflix's deal with Starz is ending at the end of next month though and apparently that's going to take away a lot of the movie content on the US version. Lot of series ending from tomorrow on there too.

Most of the Starz content is shite so I wouldn't worry too much

http://www.flixist.com/the-10-movies-to-watch-before-starz-leaves-netflix-206654.phtml