Valentines Day ---- Any Plans?

Christmas Tree

"Oh honey I'm gonna make today really special for you, babe. I've trailed petals all the way to your bowl of weetabix, my love, which I've cut into heart shapes, and that's just breakfast darling. Wait til you see what else I've got in store for you on this day of love, rosebud."

What did you lay on for your lass then, Shabba?

Went out for a meal last night and booked us a weekend in the lakes next weekend for a present.

Do the alpha males on here not understand half the battle is just giving her some ammo to brag to her mates on facebook over?

I don't understand the reasoning behind encouraging that kind of thing. You want to cure her of being female or not?

Frankly the jesuits had it right. What most women need (at least once a month) is to be bound and gagged and flogged.

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh honey I'm gonna make today really special for you, babe. I've trailed petals all the way to your bowl of weetabix, my love, which I've cut into heart shapes, and that's just breakfast darling. Wait til you see what else I've got in store for you on this day of love, rosebud."

Went out for a meal last night and booked us a weekend in the lakes next weekend for a present.

Do the alpha males on here not understand half the battle is just giving her some ammo to brag to her mates on facebook over?

:lol: What the fuck does she want to brag to her mates for? I couldn't give a shite about facebook bragging, and thankfully neither could she.

Do you think the rest of us don't go for weekends away like?

Right, so what did she get you?

They're married so her present to him is the same presumably if they've got a joint bank account. Whether she wants to take him to the Lakes or not.

Lass So he emerges from playing pinball in his dad's garage to take me out for a Nando's as they have unlimited refills on the drinks. Tight bastard used his loyalty card an all. Then he gears up for the big finish - he's booked us a fucking weekend in the lakes. Hopefully the fucker will drown.

9 hours agoCommentLike

5]
36.gif

J69
Happy Valentine's Day. Bet you're glad I'm not one of these alpha male types, eh love?8 hours ago

:lol:

:lol: What the fuck does she want to brag to her mates for? I couldn't give a shite about facebook bragging, and thankfully neither could she.

Do you think the rest of us don't go for weekends away like?

Or whatever other social medium she uses. If you honestly believe lasses don't like to make the mates jealous/tell them how much better their house/holiday/car/wedding is you don't understand lasses mate.

I've worked in a predominantly female profession for 10 years now. What they say to your face and what they say to their mates are 2 different things

Lass So he emerges from playing pinball in his dad's garage to take me out for a Nando's as they have unlimited refills on the drinks. Tight bastard used his loyalty card an all. Then he gears up for the big finish - he's booked us a fucking weekend in the lakes. Hopefully the fucker will drown.

9 hours agoCommentLike

5]
36.gif

J69
Happy Valentine's Day. Bet you're glad I'm not one of these alpha male types, eh love?8 hours ago

Did Brock post that and delete it :lol:?

Or whatever other social medium she uses. If you honestly believe lasses don't like to make the mates jealous/tell them how much better their house/holiday/car/wedding is you don't understand lasses mate.

I've worked in a predominantly female profession for 10 years now. What they say to your face and what they say to their mates are 2 different things

Some lasses aye. Just like there's blokes like that too. There's lasses and blokes who'd rather not make their mates jealous of their house etc. an'all though, or for whom it doesn't even register.

Lessons in life from Jonathon here. Lessons in life. Gentlemen lend your ears. :lol:

Never had a problem with the ladies ;)

With family in Houghton le Spring, I know expectations aren't generally high in the Chester/Hetton/Houghton triangle like. ;)

Lessons in life from Jonathon here. Lessons in life. Gentlemen lend your ears. :lol:

Never had a problem with the ladies ;)

With family in Houghton le Spring, I know expectations aren't generally high in the Chester/Hetton/Houghton triangle like. ;)

Most of my romancing was done in Leeds/America during my yoof. Brought my well traveled skills back to the north east to select one lucky lady.

9 hours agoCommentLike

5]
36.gif

J69

Did Brock post that and delete it :lol:?

Yeah. Didn't show up right on my mac so I was going to redo it. Nee point now Alex quoted it. :P

Most of my romancing was done in Leeds/America during my yoof. Brought my well traveled skills back to the north east to select one lucky lady.

If the 'lucky lady' is going to get as competitive about houses as you anticipate you're probably going to have to do something more commercial than wheel the lunatics around for the rest of your days, like. :lol: