Top 4, no 5. No 6. Actually 7!

Howmanheyman

The jock who they've got doing the weather now. Fucking hell, it could be 30 degrees outside and he'll make you feel like ending it all. What a miserable bastard.

My missus's dad was emailing Pam Royle recently. The bloke has no internal censor for what is and isn't acceptable behaviour (smutty comments ahoy the first time he met my mam), so fuck knows what he's jamming Pam's inbox with.

He's on the BBC isn't he :lol: he looks like Alan Brazil but uglier.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see that documentary about ITV Tyne Tees when they moved to the new Gateshead riverside site? They made Pam Royle look like a right dizzy mare. 'eeeh..I'm terrible on computers me.'

I'd heard Jeff Brown was a mackem like but to be fair he plays it poker face on the beeb, no sign of any bias.

There used to be a lad on RTG who reckoned he'd lived next door to Wendy Gibson and she was a right goer.

Stevie, I think Cairns was on the BBC. 'It's a goal!!!' it was called. No first half commentary, then live second half of whoever was away. In the first half you'd get a presenter in the studio talking away then mid sentence you'd get the pre-recorded, 'It's a goal!!!!' and you'd snap your neck to look at the radio to hear if they were going over to Roker Park or wherever we were playing, you could tell by the noise in the background who'd scored before the commentator even opened his mouth.

Anyone see that documentary about ITV Tyne Tees when they moved to the new Gateshead riverside site? They made Pam Royle look like a right dizzy mare. 'eeeh..I'm terrible on computers me.'

I'd heard Jeff Brown was a mackem like but to be fair he plays it poker face on the beeb, no sign of any bias.

There used to be a lad on RTG who reckoned he'd lived next door to Wendy Gibson and she was a right goer.

Just cos they're cunts and ugly it doesn't mean they give sex a miss ye naa. Even the aforementioned Paul Frost the smoggie Gerry Adams, would've been giving it 5 nowt to someone.

Stevie, I think Cairns was on the BBC. 'It's a goal!!!' it was called. No first half commentary, then live second half of whoever was away. In the first half you'd get a presenter in the studio talking away then mid sentence you'd get the pre-recorded, 'It's a goal!!!!' and you'd snap your neck to look at the radio to hear if they were going over to Roker Park or wherever we were playing, you could tell by the noise in the background who'd scored before the commentator even opened his mouth.

I can't remember that but John Cairns was definitely number 2 on Metro at some point in the late 80s.

Anyone see that documentary about ITV Tyne Tees when they moved to the new Gateshead riverside site? They made Pam Royle look like a right dizzy mare. 'eeeh..I'm terrible on computers me.' I'd heard Jeff Brown was a mackem like but to be fair he plays it poker face on the beeb, no sign of any bias. There used to be a lad on RTG who reckoned he'd lived next door to Wendy Gibson and she was a right goer.

I think she married a fellow reporter that had a Kirk Douglas style bum chin cleft.