Suggestions for stuff to put in here?

Andrew

I know Im probably the only one interested in design as a deeper thing but theres plenty of other game related stuff out there on the interewebs

Suggestions from me would be stuff from Penny Arcade, webcomics etc

video series, zero punctuation and other escapist/PA/Destructiod things

thats if anyone would watch/be interested them

any ideas on stuff youd like to see, chuck them in here and Ill see what I can do

I don't involve myself in the wider gaming "culture" for lack of a better word, so I can't speak too much of that but I'll keep threads going on any current releases I'm particularly interested or that I like.

Maybe a general 'What Are You Playing?' thread and quick little review thread?

Game swaps.... you've played through a few titles and you put them up here for offers.

For instance I have a copy of LA Noire which someone might like to offer me a used losing £1 scratch card for.

Game swaps.... you've played through a few titles and you put them up here for offers.

For instance I have a copy of LA Noire which someone might like to offer me a used losing £1 scratch card for.

:lol: You still got that LA Noire? My copy's fucked if you want me to send you a loaf of tiger bread for it?

Mini tournaments or even a toontastic team together if were all playing the same game.

Get some polls going up to see what everyones favourite game is on different consoles over the past few years or something? Make things more active.

:lol: You still got that LA Noire? My copy's fucked if you want me to send you a loaf of tiger bread for it?

:lol:

It's a good offer and one I'd take you up on but sadly no, I took a shit in the LA Noire box and posted it back to Rockstar asking them if they could interpret this 'clue'.

:lol:

It's a good offer and one I'd take you up on but sadly no, I took a shit in the LA Noire box and posted it back to Rockstar asking them if they could interpret this 'clue'.

:lol: This is inconsequential on our search of open world perfection. Make Roman ring this cunt twice as much.