TV

LeazesMag

maybe what clough means is maybe hes meaning censoring or something i mean when streakers or something come on the pitch you dont see it but they can show a animal like a cat or a chicken on camera

Difficult for a young whippersnapper and Keegan bandwagoner like me to comment too much because I only have limited recollections of Pre-Sky football.

That said, the day St and Greavsie were pulled off the air was the day football went from boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts (isn't it? Hmm?) to Fifa on the x-box and a shite national team.

...and Greavsie called it that way at the time too to be fair. He said on that last show that Sky "would never work", it was more of a shout really, much too loud for live tv, caused his microphone to peak badly, the pong of whisky hanging over him evident even to those of us watching at home waiting for Big Daddy versus Kendo Nagasaki on the wrestling.

We went from Italia '90, still the best England performance at a tournament in many of our lifetimes....to USA '94....shit!

"Kendo Nagasaki" - always a favourite of mine :ninja:

There's a rumour about the Qataris being after a club from each of the big leagues isn't there? Apparently they want to own a Spanish, Italian, English and it might have been German club in advance of the WC over there.