Scumbagness obviously runs in the family...

Baggio

Whoever it is I hope they find them and chuck away the key.  So sad listening to his sister talk about her little brother yesterday on the news. :lol:

6017[/snapback]

I'm sure some members or the Sandal wearing fraternity would prefer to see the perpetrator sent on a wind-surfing course in the lake district.

6047[/snapback]

Are these the same sandal wearers you said would be up in arms over the bloke who got shot by the Met on the day it happened? Maybe, as in that case you should wait until the facts of the case emerge before trying to start an argument against a non-existent group in society. I can't imagine any right-minded individual who would want anything other than heaviest sentences being given to the perpetrators of a crime like this. I would imagine the only people who would have a problem with that would be the jack boot rather than sandal wearing variety.

6380[/snapback]

oh dear.

The jack boot packs a heavier - and more deserving - kick Alex, preferably with spikes. Every day, on numerous occasions, until the scumbag begs for the electric chair to put him out of his misery.

Edited by LeazesMag

oh dear.

The jack boot packs a heavier - and more deserving - kick Alex, preferably with spikes.

As I remember the jackbooted brigade all finished up in the dock at Nuremburg and the sandal wearers were quite happy to swing the lot............

WATCH OUT!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

As was mentioned earlier, the wind surfing course in the lake district that you and other softy do gooders think will cure these sort of tendencies ...

Until the next time ....

Just imagine if they are released Rob, but that's alright so long as they live next door to someone else

oh dear.

The jack boot packs a heavier - and more deserving - kick Alex, preferably with spikes. Every day, on numerous occasions, until the scumbag begs for the electric chair to put him out of his misery.

6423[/snapback]

You seem to have missed my point. I was suggesting the 'jackboot wearers' (i.e. extreme racists) would not have a problem with this crime. Personally I would lock up the people who did this for the rest of their days without any trips to the Lake District or anywhere else (especially if the attack was purely motivated by racism). I personally don't believe in capital punishment but I can see why you and many others would advocate it in this instance.

Oh OK Alex, I see your point, I disagree with you on capital punishment but you are right I certainly think this sort of thing is exactly what jusfies it. But fair enough. The first step is to get them and let's hope they do.

As was mentioned earlier, the wind surfing course in the lake district that you and other softy do gooders think will cure these sort of tendencies ...

Until the next time ....

Just imagine if they are released Rob, but that's alright so long as they live next door to someone else

6431[/snapback]

I'm against Capital Punishment for a number of reasons - principally because of the number of mistakes that are made

I'm also unwilling to believe that people may not change so "life means Life" always seems a bit final

BUT people who commit this sort of crime in cold blood are obviously going to go away for a very very long time indeed

He was a black lad, not 'coloured'. (Weren't you black once?? I'm sure I remember you saying you were??? :lol: )

As for the Barton business, innocent until proven otherwise.

But most importantly, RIP Anthony. Very very sad business.

6042[/snapback]

No i'm not (or never have been) black, my ex girlfriend a few years ago was so perhaps that what you were thinking of?

6196[/snapback]

I'm sure you once claimed to be black on the old board.

6328[/snapback]

He had an avatar of one of those black Wee-mee's on the old board.

Until the next time ....

6431[/snapback]

I'm against Capital Punishment for a number of reasons - principally because of the number of mistakes that are made

I'm also unwilling to believe that people may not change so "life means Life" always seems a bit final

BUT people who commit this sort of crime in cold blood are obviously going to go away for a very very long time indeed

6448[/snapback]

Isn't being the victim of Murder "a bit final" too ?

I'm not in favour of captial punishment either, but I believe if you take a life then a life sentance should be just that, life.

He was a black lad, not 'coloured'. (Weren't you black once?? I'm sure I remember you saying you were??? :lol: )

6042[/snapback]

No i'm not (or never have been) black, my ex girlfriend a few years ago was so perhaps that what you were thinking of?

6196[/snapback]

6328[/snapback]

6450[/snapback]

I was pretty sure he said he was black once like. Strangely enough my recollection is that he made the remark shortly after coming out with a blatantly racist statement -perhaps in a bizare attempt at recovering some ground, I dont know. Very strange like. Mind you he was in the midst of a patented Glasgow Mag retarded phase at the time*

Speaking of which when are either of them next likely to erupt?

*not meant to imply GM has ever made any racist statements, just that he is occasionally demented. :lol:

6042[/snapback]

6196[/snapback]

6328[/snapback]

6450[/snapback]

I was pretty sure he said he was black once like. Strangely enough my recollection is that he made the remark shortly after coming out with a blatantly racist statement -perhaps in a bizare attempt at recovering some ground, I dont know. Very strange like. Mind you he was in the midst of a patented Glasgow Mag retarded phase at the time*

*not meant to imply GM has ever made any racist statements, just that he is occasionally demented. :lol:

6554[/snapback]

If I recall correctly, someone made a comment about how they felt that their sense of Englishness or similar was being eroded by ethnic minorities moving into their communities (only not that eloquently :lol: ). His response was 'I'm black you cunt'.

6042[/snapback]

6196[/snapback]

6328[/snapback]

6450[/snapback]

6554[/snapback]

If I recall correctly, someone made a comment about how they felt that their sense of Englishness or similar was being eroded by ethnic minorities moving into their communities (only not that eloquently :lol: ). His response was 'I'm black you cunt'.

6564[/snapback]

If that's correct then my sincere apologies to Baggio for claiming that he came out with a racist comment. It definitely followed a racist comment though as I recall.

Anyway, apparently he's no longer black though so thats an end to that!

6042[/snapback]

6196[/snapback]

6328[/snapback]

6450[/snapback]

Um.. I had a white wee-mee with the blue goalkeepers shirt on that Alreetlike made me :lol:

Edited by Baggio

6042[/snapback]

6196[/snapback]

6328[/snapback]

6450[/snapback]

Um.. I had a white wee-mee with the blue goalkeepers shirt on that Alreetlike made me :lol:

6604[/snapback]

In that case I'm fucked if I know. :lol:

From what Joey Barton said in his statement, it would seem that they were bought up in seperate homes. Interesting, seems to support the nuture over nature argument then.

Edited by Renton