Harry Has Gone!

Christmas Tree

Neither of which were sold by Redknapp.

No but they were sold in the months leading up to Redknapp being hired, which gave him the extra £50mil to spend on players. Hence the £47mil net spend over the past 4 years. Whether he sold them or not, he still got the proceeds to put into the team

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total bollocks. Absolute travesty of justice that he's been sacked, and anyone who has an even vague understanding of football knows that. It's not even worth elaborating on it's so obvious. As much as he's a chirpy cockney prick, he's done an unbelievably outstanding job there.

Take my advice Its either live or die. You got to be strong if you want to survive. The family on the other side of town. Will catch hell without a ghetto around.

No but they were sold in the months leading up to Redknapp being hired, which gave him the extra £50mil to spend on players. Hence the £47mil net spend over the past 4 years. Whether he sold them or not, he still got the proceeds to put into the team

The £47m isn't their net spend over the last four years, as stated, it's Redknapp's net spend.

Edited by ewerk

Total bollocks. Absolute travesty of justice that he's been sacked, and anyone who has an even vague understanding of football knows that. It's not even worth elaborating on it's so obvious. As much as he's a chirpy cockney prick, he's done an unbelievably outstanding job there.

Sorry, I forgot, your encyclopedic knowledge of football hasn't helped your mystic meg predictions in the Euro's so far has it

I know your not a big fan of opinions, especially if they differ to yours, but Spurs are going to lose Adebayor, Modric and Bale now, they haven't got the Champions League money back in to adequately replace them, top drawer managers aren't going to want to manage in the Europa League and the 10 point gap Redknapp managed to lose in the space of 3 months because he was walking round with a permanent hard on thinking he was the most popular bloke in the land and nailed on for the England job has now made him look like a right cunt. Chelsea have sacked much better managers for much less over the years

Sorry, I forgot, your encyclopedic knowledge of football hasn't helped your mystic meg predictions in the Euro's so far has it

I know your not a big fan of opinions, especially if they differ to yours, but Spurs are going to lose Adebayor, Modric and Bale now, they haven't got the Champions League money back in to adequately replace them, top drawer managers aren't going to want to manage in the Europa League and the 10 point gap Redknapp managed to lose in the space of 3 months because he was walking round with a permanent hard on thinking he was the most popular bloke in the land and nailed on for the England job has now made him look like a right cunt. Chelsea have sacked much better managers for much less over the years

You can have your opinion but it's still total bollocks. Before 2010/2011 figures were released, Tottenham broadly speaking were operating off a budget, speaking broadly here, half of what Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool have had, certainly in terms of turn over. He went in there with nearly half of the season gone they were 18th. They finished 9th. They're not fucking Chelsea, he's largely built that team for £47m. In terms of talent there aren't more than 12 better sides in Europe than Tottenham, his record as Tottenham manager is P144 W71 D37 L36 Points per game 1.74 (better than Keegan's the first time). I don't mind people having opinions but clearly you want to be different here, because to say he hasn't been utterly successful for that club is just dense.

Whats all this new craic about the # of better teams in Europe btw? Is that the new attendances argument.

I've never said he didn't do a good job at Spurs btw. Finishing in the top 4 twice is good. Letting your own ambition to be England manage fuck up your season and likely break up the successful team you have put together over the past 4 years is not

4th is chronic over achievement for Tottenham though, it's not just good. They finished above the Champions League winners and a side who spent £120m last season. 3rd would've been get ya cocks oot time for them. I agree with Steven Howard in the paper today, Tottenham will drift off to their natural level of 9th or 10th such is the disaster of this decision. Usually when a manager is sacked you have some support for it, I've got close friends who supported Hughton's sacking, but to a man the yids are up in arms about this.

4th is chronic over achievement for Tottenham though, it's not just good. They finished above the Champions League winners and a side who spent £120m last season. 3rd would've been get ya cocks oot time for them. I agree with Steven Howard in the paper today, Tottenham will drift off to their natural level of 9th or 10th such is the disaster of this decision. Usually when a manager is sacked you have some support for it, I've got close friends who supported Hughton's sacking, but to a man the yids are up in arms about this.

I agree with that, but I think their failure to get in the Champions League will be the main reason rather than their choice to sack Redknapp.

Edited by J69

I agree with that, but I think their failure to get in the Champions League will be the main reason rather than their choice to sack Redknapp.

They finished in what in any other season is a CL spot. Levy is a cunt. Like most jews, brilliant with money and it's everything to him.

Its a billion pound game these days man. It doesn't matter that they should have got into the champions league. They didnt.

For such a soopageordie you have some queer appreciations of Man U, Colleen Rooney, Harry Redknapp etc.

Its a billion pound game these days man. It doesn't matter that they should have got into the champions league. They didnt.

For such a soopageordie you have some queer appreciations of Man U, Colleen Rooney, Harry Redknapp etc.

Well do you want me to say Man Utd are a wank club, or Colleen Rooney is a scouse cunt despite making millions in her spare time for charities, or Redknapp is a shit manager?

If it's a billion pound game these days, how does £40-odd million net spend over 3 and a half seasons amount to "an absolute fortune"?