Black and White Daft

LeazesMag

picked up this last week ie someone left a copy on a seat in the club so I took it - it seems quite good, different to the Mag and much better than the shitrag True Faith.

Since I stopped writing for the Mag, and the demise of Talk of the Tyne/Toon, I've stopped buying fanzines but I quite like this.

Does anybody else read this ?

i bought the first one when i stayed up there thought it was really funny and liked the interviews with past players and look back at old games. not been able to get my hands on one since.

it seems like its put together by people at The Back Page. Mark Jensen doesn't own this shop anymore, does he ? Assuming he doesn't, I'll pop in and find out how many issues there have been and get a few more.

I think the Mag has been going downhill for a while. Always thought True Faith was quality. Used to like the old Black nWhite from donkeys years ago. Jims bald heed n toon army news were canny too.

I think the Mag has been going downhill for a while. Always thought True Faith was quality. Used to like the old Black nWhite from donkeys years ago. Jims bald heed n toon army news were canny too.

The Mag has been going downhill since I stopped writing for it :closedeyes: I think True Faith is a shite layout, and apart from Paully, the articles are all written like a student rag style ie childish, alternative, look at me aren't I a clever cunt. Which they are not.

Whatever, I bought a few copies to read on the train home after games when I lived in Scarborough, but ultimately it was because I'd had a few pints, and there was nowt else to read after the Pink finished and got bored with it.

I thought Talk of the Tyne/Toon was class though, but it stopped being published because - I think - they got into financial trouble through forwarding money to the printers or something. Could be wrong about that.

Edited by LeazesMag