Bands you didn't like at the time but now sort of appreciate

jonasjuice

With such a high risk activity as goat fellatio, if you want the favour returned, I'd recommend a standing up 69 position. You might need to arch your back a bit, but you'd be able to hold the goat by the back legs and dictate the play.

Very true... I hadn't considered this method before and may well cut down on the amount of 'toothyness' that I've been experiencing from the goats recently.

I can't image 80's power ballads working well for this position though... any recommendations to get the mood just right? Maybe some Foo Fighters? :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

I prefer to back up my arguments with concise information that shows the thinking behind my statements. You prefer one line answers that fail to back up anything you say... yet you still want us to believe that your statements are fact and not just your own opinion that is and will always be in the minority on this issue.

Case closed I think

TBF, if I wanted your opinion, I'd fucking give you it.

Definitely. "For All the Cows"

:D

Actually I was just thinking about Foo Fighters songs and did you know the song 'All my life' is actually about felating goats? I looked up the lyrics and although I thought Dave Grohl was singing other words he's actually signing:

All my life I've been searching for something

Something never comes never leads to nothing

Nothing satisfies like fellating a Goat

Closer to the prize at the end of it's rope

All night long I dream of the day

When a goat cums it don't make me gay

Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most

Feel it come to life when I fellate a goat

Never realised they were the lyrics until now, but it's all starting to make sense

TBF, if I wanted your opinion, I'd fucking give you it.

If you wanted my opinion you'd give me it?

So you'd have my opinion, and you'd want it, but instead of keeping it you'd give it to me?

That's mighty generous of you :idiot:

Guest CabayeAye

If you wanted my opinion you'd give me it?

So you'd have my opinion, and you'd want it, but instead of keeping it you'd give it to me?

That's mighty generous of you :idiot:

Just be thankful that I'm even talking to you with a scarf like that you fucking homo.

Just be thankful that I'm even talking to you with a scarf like that you fucking homo.

Ahh you really shouldn't bother wasting your energy typing if that's all you can come back with.

Time to bow out with what little dignity you have left mate :loser:

Guest CabayeAye

Ahh you really shouldn't bother wasting your energy typing if that's all you can come back with.

Time to bow out with what little dignity you have left mate :loser:

Typical pompous twat: proclaiming he has won the argument when all he has done is spout shite and say how great he is.

Typical pompous twat: proclaiming he has won the argument when all he has done is spout shite and say how great he is.

Please see below:

Each to their own.

I prefer to be right and you prefer to be wrong.

Honestly you're just embarrasing yourself now

Haha that's brilliant. Are you suggesting that wearing a scarf makes someone gay?

He said Foo Fighters were better than Nirvana, and also said that if he wanted my opinion he'd give it to me?

The boy clearly types a lot of shite