Where will we finish

JawD

Where then?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniffer mate, Cisse is made shit by us - he is not suited to our style of play.

He is a striker in the Bent mould, off the shoulder of defenders and a poacher.

If you play it on the ground and get the oppositions defence moving, then he will shine.

As of now they can remain rigid and just pick out the hoofs and as such he will constantly find himself offside trying to get into positions.

I think you are wrong. Cisse's overall game is poor. Its not enough to say he isn't getting the ball on a plate. He needs to work to make things happen and he's not doing that. While I agree he is not getting as many chances as last season, he has still managed to miss every one he did get.

As for offside, he's playing himself offside because he lacks awareness and also is mistimg his run. In fact, I'd say that he's asked ameobi to explain the offside rule to him.

I think you are wrong. Cisse's overall game is poor. Its not enough to say he isn't getting the ball on a plate. He needs to work to make things happen and he's not doing that. While I agree he is not getting as many chances as last season, he has still managed to miss every one he did get.

As for offside, he's playing himself offside because he lacks awareness and also is mistimg his run. In fact, I'd say that he's asked ameobi to explain the offside rule to him.

I agree with you he has been poor. But the whole first elleven is playing poorly. When one or two players look shit I place the blame squarely in their court, when EVERYONE is underperforming though... ?

Edited by Lake Bells tits

There is playing poorly, which I agree many players have been, and there is being rank. I was being generous saying Cisse has been poor.

And don't you look to your "star" performers to give a lift to the Simpsons and Williamsons of this world?

It might be the players, it might be the manager. Whoever it is, the players play for their manager.

If they arent, you can either fire the entire first team - or the manager.

Regardless of blame the responsibility has to be placed on Pardew.