Spyin' Kop - Liverpool v Newcastle United

StevenLFC

This thread Fish?

Ah, sorry man, I've already posted them. You're welcome to give your answers anyway, and I can edit them into the other thread later, but if you can't be arsed, it's not big thang.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sorry man, I've already posted them. You're welcome to give your answers anyway, and I can edit them into the other thread later, but if you can't be arsed, it's not big thang.

Ok Fish, sorry didn't see your post earlier.

Don't know why you're surprised at the answers being similar. Brendon Rodgers is a new manager and it's only a couple of years ago the media was slating us for being too loyal to managers, Benitez at that time. I've heard no rumours about his position either at Anfield or the locals.

Hodgson is the only one that wasn't given time by the majority, and that was more to do with who and why he was appointed.

The most mixed LFC site is probably "The Liverpool Way", there you'd have gotten a 50/50 split about Rafa and the present owners at least. Maybe put it there next time.

Edited by Pacinofan

Ok Fish, sorry didn't see your post earlier.

Don't know why you're surprised at the answers being similar. Brendon Rodgers is a new manager and it's only a couple of years ago the media was slating us for being too loyal to managers, Benitez at that time. I've heard no rumours about his position either at Anfield or the locals.

Hodgson is the only one that wasn't given time by the majority, and that was more to do with who and why he was appointed.

The most mixed LFC site is probably "The Liverpool Way", there you'd have gotten a 50/50 split about Rafa and the present owners at least. Maybe put it there next time.

Perhaps I'm surprised, because we've a fairly broad spectrum of view points on here. The range from hatred for Ashley goes from 1 to Bilious Rage, the optimism goes from Doomed to 4th... on there despite having vast numbers of people, the positions are not as distinct.

Or maybe the dissenting voices are too quickly lost in the overwhelming roar of "Suarez is not a racist" ;)