What's your favourite song from the musicals

Christmas Tree

Not a musical but when I hear this music, (by accident now), I smile and can get misty eyed.

My eldest daughter, Rachel, was completely into the Disney Princesses when she was really little and all the songs from Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast etc were always on in our house. We watched a bit of her on an old DVD from a relatives camcorder a few months ago and she had all her dolls, 'Aworwa' (Princess Aurora), 'The Mad', (Little Mermaid) and all the rest with her. "Daddy! pass the Mad, Aworwa wants to play wiff her". :lol:

:lol:

Aye, I had 20 odd years of all that princess and Barbie stuff but now we are finally starting to see footballs, garages and cars around the house.

Can't wait til he's old enough to get guns and play soldiers. Japs were the enemy in my day so that'll need updating to terrorist / Taliban or whoever we are at war with in a few years time.

Aye, I had 20 odd years of all that princess and Barbie stuff but now we are finally starting to see footballs, garages and cars.

That's a long time for your dad to have to tell his mates "it's just a phase".

:lol:

Aye, I had 20 odd years of all that princess and Barbie stuff but now we are finally starting to see footballs, garages and cars around the house.

Can't wait til he's old enough to get guns and play soldiers. Japs were the enemy in my day so that'll need updating to terrorist / Taliban or whoever we are at war with in a few years time.

Torys. ;)