A nice random fact...

Lou

He called all his sons George too. :yes

Apparently...

"I called them all George because I was worried that when I was older I might suffer from memory loss. I would have called my five girls George, too, but my wife said she thought that was overkill. When one of them is naughty, I shout 'George!' and that one knows who I mean. The only time it is awkward for me is when a teacher calls up and say we have a problem with George, and I have to ask them which one."

Oh well, it made me giggle. B) As if you'd actually do that!!

In other cooking appliance related news....

"FOREMAN GETS GRILLED - 10/01/05

Former heavyweight boxer George Foreman, who has reached popularity again with his range of cooking appliances, was held by security for 4 hours at the Miami International Airport today.

Security would not allow Foreman, who had been doing promotion in Japan, back into the country as he could not provide the fingerprints required by federal law for entry. An accident over 15 years ago while using drain cleaner resulted in chemical burns to both his hands, and the loss of most of his fingerprints.

A spokesperson for the MIA, Terry Noble, said "It has been an unfortunate misunderstanding and the airport sincerely apologises to Mr Foreman." He also stated that a review of the procedures at the airport had been launched to prevent the situation arising again. "

And hence ends all my knowledge on the man. Have a nice day. :P

Does anyone use one of his grills then (apparently he's sold 10 billion of them or something)? Classic kitchen cupboard appliance tbh, alongside the Tefal toastie maker.

78561[/snapback]

Next to Gemmill's Smoothie Maker tbh :yes

Does anyone use one of his grills then (apparently he's sold 10 billion of them or something)? Classic kitchen cupboard appliance tbh, alongside the Tefal toastie maker.

78561[/snapback]

I do, we were bought one as a moving in present. I only use it to make cheese toasties though. :yes

We've got one in the kitchen here at uni.... one of t'other girls brought it. I've not used it. I make toasties in the toastie maker.

And no, I've not heard of Rumble in the Jungle. I have extremely little boxing knowledge.

We've got one in the kitchen here at uni.... one of t'other girls brought it.  I've not used it.  I make toasties in the toastie maker.

And no, I've not heard of Rumble in the Jungle.  I have extremely little boxing knowledge.

78589[/snapback]

My daughter has one at uni and I'm reliably informed uses it on a regular basis.

78561[/snapback]

Next to Gemmill's Smoothie Maker tbh B)

78564[/snapback]

I've got one actually. :yes I use it to cook me borgas on. :P

78561[/snapback]

Next to Gemmill's Smoothie Maker tbh B)

78564[/snapback]

I've got one actually. :yes I use it to cook me borgas on. :P

78607[/snapback]

You're supposed to make fuckin' drinks in it man!!!!!!

We've got one in the kitchen here at uni.... one of t'other girls brought it.  I've not used it.  I make toasties in the toastie maker.

And no, I've not heard of Rumble in the Jungle.  I have extremely little boxing knowledge.

78589[/snapback]

You'll be telling us you haven't heard of the thriller in Manilla next. B):yes

78589[/snapback]

You should concentrate more on popular culture and less on messing about on your unicycle tbh.

B)

*goes off to watch more daytime TV*

78675[/snapback]

Aussie boxers who do mime on daytime tv then?

78741[/snapback]

Joe Bugner?

78742[/snapback]

For Gemmill: Joe Bugner competed for Australia in the Discus :yes

:P

78675[/snapback]

78741[/snapback]

Joe Bugner?

78742[/snapback]

For Gemmill: Joe Bugner competed for Australia in the Discus B)

78747[/snapback]

:yes

"Did you know...?"-tastic!

:P

78675[/snapback]

78741[/snapback]

Joe Bugner?

78742[/snapback]

For Gemmill: Joe Bugner competed for Australia in the Discus B)

78747[/snapback]

:yes

"Did you know...?"-tastic!

78779[/snapback]

It's true, he was English schools champion as a bairn I think. Dweeb-tastic tbh!