Hi everyone, I used to use this site under a different name but it seems my old password and username is dead and not working any more.

I am currently running a football team in Taipei, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate any old Newcastle kits to help us out. We are currently playing in a league here and have a tiny budget we bought kits for 8 quid, and got each shirt printed for 8 quid. Total cost was 18 pound per kit. It does not sound a lot, but we have paid to enter all the local competitions. The cheapest options did not have black and white either so we are currently playing in blue and yellow! I was hoping to get us to play in black and white eventually but it was gonna be too expensive. We entered 2 teams into a local 6 a side competition and I would love it! LOVE IT!! For us to be able to play in black and white Newcastle tops. I don't care if they are all from a different year.

If anyone is willing to help out, that would be great. My email address is marky.baobei@gmail.com

Thank you very much in advance.

Taipei Riverside Magpies.

If anyone wants to check out our facebook page you can see it here.

https://www.facebook.com/TaipeiRiversideMagpiesFootballClubTaipeiTaiwan

Edited by TaipeiMagpies

I've had a look at the postage and It's £7 for packages under 500g. Unsigned for - to be delivered in about 5 days.

I'm in the process of moving house so I should have a couple spare - one's without names on - there's two untarnished 05-07 I could send across. I'm very busy at the moment so but I'll try and get round to it at some point.

Tom thanks a lot. I know its expensive so if you don't want to send them direct here, you can post them to my dad in England then I will get him to forward them here.

Ant the username was Charvski but I prefer this one, the old username I kind of didn't like it in the end but just stuck with it cos its too much hassle to change.

Tom thanks a lot. I know its expensive so if you don't want to send them direct here, you can post them to my dad in England then I will get him to forward them here.

Ant the username was Charvski but I prefer this one, the old username I kind of didn't like it in the end but just stuck with it cos its too much hassle to change.

That might be better - I'm just thinking about the 'signed for' aspect to be honest. :lol:

PM me his address and I'll try and get a couple sent along in the coming weeks.

Howay man. Yeah everything is sorted out now. Back to normal. I didn't have any trouble.

Monkeys fist nope.

Tom. Thanks a lot ill pm you now. Greatly appreciated. The league starts again on Sunday. We play a mainly British team called the mighty Shane. We beat them 1-0 in the first half of the season looking to do our first ever double. The team is only 8 months old and you guys can follow us on the Facebook page.

• Haha 1

• 8 years later...