*New Sven Revelations*

Optimistic Nut

As I say, I don't blame Owen and actually think he has the right to privately voice his concerns. I bet he's pissed off beyond belief that they've surfaced though. My point is that Eriksson and Shepherd and totally contradicting one another and, going by Fred's totally denial of the claims, one of them (and my money is on the fat fucker) is talking shite!

80065[/snapback]

But what do you expect? Fat Fred coming out saying "yes, Owen isn't the happiest man here, because he only signed a contract as we were throwing so much money at him that he couldn't resist. Oh yes, and Shearer threatened to know his block off if he doesn't sign the contract."

Owen probably is saying that he is now happy with his choice while he said to Eriksson that it wasn't his prefered choice (which you can interprete as "not being happy").

I actually don't care.

80074[/snapback]

Is Klinsman still living in California as an aside? If so, how is that going down back in Jormany?

80080[/snapback]

The same stupid outcry by the tabloid(s) (we have more or less only one major tabloid). He's never here bla bla he does not see the players bla bla. It was even worse when he brought some fitness coaches over from the US of A who criticized the fitness level of most players. I dread to think how big the media hysteria would be if we had as much red top papers as the UK...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic