Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Titanfall

Overhyped would be my take on it, still like it though.

Odd to see people marking it down on lack of a single player since its been long known to be multiplayer only.

As I said, its a step forward rather than a leap and this is, at its core, the dev that made CoD what it was, anyone expecting something else was setting themselves up for a fall.

You look at Ghosts for example and it has a 2.6 user score and (like titanfall) its just bitching followed by a 0.

Problem with the internet, anyone can write on it :razz:

Well yeah, but if you look at user scores on 360 games then then you see all this averages out. Good games get good (averaged) scores, by and large.

I'll probably still get it on the 360. It's not persuaded me to upgrade just yet.

Overhyped would be my take on it, still like it though.

Odd to see people marking it down on lack of a single player since its been long known to be multiplayer only.

As I said, its a step forward rather than a leap and this is, at its core, the dev that made CoD what it was, anyone expecting something else was setting themselves up for a fall.

You look at Ghosts for example and it has a 2.6 user score and (like titanfall) its just bitching followed by a 0.

Problem with the internet, anyone can write on it :razz:

i actually never knew till it was announced, watched trailers and assumed it was going be like Gears or something, quite fecked off now.

Think buying any nextgen this earlier was an error, really not much point until after a year when they've got more titles out and everythings settled down, more real world reviews etc

i might get titanfall for pc but i would have to upgrade it first as it said my cpu ram and such wouldn't be able to run it.