Lawro's Prediction

Craig

Newcastle v Blackburn

_41236622_new_bla_0506.gif

I think Blackburn are playing extremely well. They are turning themselves not just into a difficult team to play against but a good footballing side too.

They have width, they have a cutting edge and they look like they are playing some good stuff at the minute.

As for Newcastle, they are decimated by injuries and they cannot defend, it is as plain and simple as that.

Verdict: 1-2

Regrettably, I'm agreeing with him on the scoreline :lol:

Hate to say it as I never want to see the Toon lose, but I think most of us are so tired of this stalemate. If it takes this score to get GS out then so be it. If it has to be followed up with a defeat at Cheltenham....which will lead to another thirty years of a Ronnie F*****g Radford like purgatory and being the laughing stock of the country.... then it might be worth it.

Hate to say it as I never want to see the Toon lose, but I think most of us are so tired of this stalemate. If it takes this score to get GS out then so be it. If it has to be followed up with a defeat at Cheltenham....which will lead to another thirty years of a Ronnie F*****g Radford like purgatory and being the laughing stock of the country.... then it might be worth it.

82487[/snapback]

Souness has already reduced the club to that of a laughing stock.

82487[/snapback]

Souness has already reduced the club to that of a laughing stock.

82488[/snapback]

He's turned us into a complete embarassment and a joke, but also one of the most depressing NUFC teams i've ever had to watch.

If Fat Fred won't use his brains to see whats happening and won't listen to toon fans, then how about he listens to away fans who ever match take the piss, chant for Souness and show us up continually.

Surely it reaches the end when you have a 3rd div teams fans ripping the piss, and then singing about Souness and have toon fans applaud them and agree!

82487[/snapback]

No fucking chance. BBC show that at every opportunity even though it was 34 years ago. Can you imagine if they had up-to-date footage of us getting screwed by a lower league side?

They nearly had it against Mansfield, and considering Cheltenham are 14 positions and points ahead of them (might not be strictly accurate) we could be lucky to get away with a draw at their place next week the way we are playing. The team has got zero confidence and the manager has zero ways of motivating them. Any team with a bit of bottle could do us at the moment.

They nearly had it against Mansfield, and considering Cheltenham are 14 positions and points ahead of them (might not be strictly accurate) we could be lucky to get away with a draw at their place next week the way we are playing.  The team has got zero confidence and the manager has zero ways of motivating them.  Any team with a bit of bottle could do us at the  moment.

82683[/snapback]

There's no way I'd want us to get beat off them though.